Resident Evil 1- Alice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to see you All!! ^^ thank you for remember me.
and thank you for interisting.

sculpt by mr. park. custom clothes and cy girl body.

limited edition full set. ver1, ver2.

6187014739_52bc6cfe21_b.jpg

not include big gun last pics

6187536526_b6d2abbbd2_b.jpg

with magnet base.

I want that sculpt :p . :pray:

Yes please, make the sculpt available. My custom res evil 1 alice is almost identical except of course my sculpt is not as nice as this one.
Would love to get this sculpt.

Those looks like the Harue outfit.

Good to see you are still around, Jack :wave

Definitely looks like Harue's outfit.

Awesome figure, JackSanta!. Where is the headsculpt from ?. Looks way better than the Alice Hot Toys is releasing.

This figure reminds me that I need to kitbash mine :p .

Yes, that is the Harue outfit. I should know, I had like 25 made by Harue like 3 years ago :lol:lol

But Jack did his sepearate with Harue.

That figure's been kicking around for a while now hasn't Jack?
I remember it a few years back, at least one that looks exactly
like that.

Yes, that is the Harue outfit. I should know, I had like 25 made by Harue like 3 years ago :lol:lol

Yeah I remember that you sold several pieces through ebay.
I watched them a very long time, wanted to buy... Good times :lol

Mr. Park is Park Yong Soon. I was able to obtain one of these a couple of years ago directly from....SantaJack! He has described Mr. Park to me as something of a legend in the Korean figure community, a pioneer or elder statesman if you will, and also said that this figure is well-known there. I vacillate over whether to upgrade the body, since Mr. Park didn't make that, but in the end I leave it as it arrived. Funny, but when I first saw pictures of this figure several years back, people were very critical of it. It seems time has been good to it. Or perhaps the Hot Toys release just puts it into a new perspective. The hair is in two parts and attaches to the head with magnets, incidentally.

This figure was issued in a numbered, limited edition. I doubt the head will ever be released by itself, since that would lower the value of the original edition and compromise the credibility of Mr. Park's future stated edition sizes. In the Korean community, figures such as this are viewed as artworks, subject to the customs and practices of the gallery world, and not as collectible toys. And besides, who knows what condition the mold may be in by now?

Thanks for the insight Gruff.
But I dont see why he cant offer just the heads.
Much like Rainman, he usually offers a whole set, and eventually he sells painted/unpainted heads.

Yes, but Rainman lets everyone know what he plans to do ahead of time.

And I was serious about the mold. Who knows what type of mold he made, since he didn't plan an indefinite run, and he made these several years ago.

Of course, there's nothing to stop him from creating a new version of Alice from scratch. He's clearly got a handle on her likeness. I just don't know whether he's still active. I haven't seen anything new by him. Maybe SantaJack knows.

I'm not sure what SantaJack meant by that, but the figure in the first post is an old figure, and the photographs have also been around a while. I think you can find them all on SantaJack's website by going to "Korean custom figs." Hopefully SantaJack will be back to explain whether his posting is some kind of announcement; there is a language barrier to be conquered. Maybe he's going to get another one of these for sale?

It would be great if Park Yong Soon were to revisit this subject. Just imagine what he might do today...:pray:

SantaJack wants to sell the 2 figures he posted above. Ver 1 and Ver 2.

And Gruff Old Bear, you made me a sad in the face, now I has a sad haha. Joking. Thanks for the insight!.

I wish I lived in Korea or in Asia anyways, I also wish I was Arnie Kim.... Scratch that, I wish I was Howard Chan with my 7 million dollar house.

I'd be all over version 2 if that's the case. I really like the outfit

Back