Requesting Cobra Commander Mirror Helmet.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The best costume ever.

2717270567_296a7dbf9a_b_d.jpg

This is the reason I haven't bought the CC currently offered. I want one in this outfit.

I don't know how this guy got this thing made, but it is amazing.

I doubt anyone would turn that figure down.

I wouldn't turn it down because that screams "When I was a kid" way more than any other Joe offered for me but I'd be severely disappointed to get three Cobra Commanders (even if one is a SDCC Exclusive) this early into the line. There are a ton of characters to do in the Joe universe to already be pumping out a third of a character released. What is this the Indy line or something? :lol

I'm actually working on a helmeted CC. I should be done within the next 2-3 weeks. I am not however sculpting a head, more than modifying a current head by sculpting the mask on and adding a modified helmet. I saw SS CC and just thought I needed to do my own version. I won't get into too much detail now as I have not really begun the sculpting yet. I will post pics when done.

The best costume ever.

2717270567_296a7dbf9a_b_d.jpg

This is the reason I haven't bought the CC currently offered. I want one in this outfit.

I don't know how this guy got this thing made, but it is amazing.

Love the gun that he's holding. Working on making the mirrored chrome myself, but it's not exactly a "top tier" project.

If Sideshow makes a chrome-mask CC, I would like to see him have another Cobra outfit rather than just a head swap or an accessory pack. Something similar to the cartoon outfits above would be awesome.

BTW - We've been talking about "accessory packs" with different head sculpts and accessories for a while...when has Sideshow actually done one???

If Sideshow makes a chrome-mask CC, I would like to see him have another Cobra outfit rather than just a head swap or an accessory pack. Something similar to the cartoon outfits above would be awesome.

BTW - We've been talking about "accessory packs" with different head sculpts and accessories for a while...when has Sideshow actually done one???

SS is busy counting the money by releasing a whole new figure with just a couple accessory changes.

The gun is Megatron right?

Yeah, looks like MP Megs to me.

you are correct sir, it is indeed Takara Masterpiece megatron. great little joe/Transformers nod. I loved the "monologue" in the first comic from that series. cobra commander in the jet ( which turns out to be starscream) Going over the list of all the alein technology he's recoverd. and at the end of the monologue, his pistol threatons to kill him, to which he simply responds " shut up Megaron"

God i loved those comics.

Back