Repainted Sideshow Yoda with glass eyes.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11490485-macro-foto-van-een-wattenstaafje-wordt-gebruikt-voor-het-reinigen-van-het-oor-op-een-zwarte-achtergr.jpg

For those wondering, this is what I used for the hair, it was too white for my taste so I painted it a little greyer.

2cxvy80.jpg

k221x0.jpg

It's simple, but risky.

Dremel out the eyesockets with a 6mm drill. Put in the eyes in a steady position. (you dont want them to move after you place them)
Sculpt the eyelids carefully without messing the eyes up.
Paint.

I'm considering selling mine after I paint his nails. Not sure what a good price would be for a fully repainted figure with custom glass eyes and hair though and with the original box and all accessoires. It's been a lot of work.

Dear god, these repaints are vicious! I haven't ever considered repainting a figure but I think you just changed my mind EC. Amazing work!

makes you wonder how much this would actually up the price of a figure if it was initially done like this. i would part with a bit more cash..........not a crazy amount but some.........:)

Back