• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Reduce price. For sale sideshow Pf and pop culture shock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Custom

Freaked Out
Reaction score
All prices are include shipping and buyer must pay 3% for PayPal fee
All statues comes with original box.
Ship from Canada

Sideshow custom colossus Pf. This is a rare custom which I had bought it from Greatwall, it costs alot to customize into ultimate colossus, mint condition. $500 shipped

Sideshow custom red hulk, resculpt the hair and made the jaw wider, eyebrows were added, completely repaint and toes are black. One of a kind custom bought from Greatwall. Mint condition $400 shipped

Sideshow skaar ex, mint condition. $500 shipped

Pop culture shock custom sagat. $600 SOLD

Pop culture shock sub zero ex, paid in full $350 to transfer account and will cc transfer email send to Jerry and buyer.

Pop culture shock pilgrim gouken, deposit $100, will cost $350 to transfer account SOLD

Last edited:
Re: For sale sideshow Pf and pop culture shock

Great stuff !!
The best luck !

Re: For sale sideshow Pf and pop culture shock

Hi Custom,

I am interested in that custom Sagat statue...awesome Royal Blue pants. May I ask, is that statue in MINT condition? I am definitely itching to get the this statue. Please PM me when you get a chance and let me know, thank you.

Re: Price reduced For sale sideshow Pf and pop culture shock

Bump!!!

Re: Price reduced For sale sideshow Pf and pop culture shock

1 sub ex sold, one left

Gouken pilgrim sold

Sagat sold

Re: Price to sell. For sale sideshow Pf and pop culture shock

Bumpppppp

Re: Price to sell. For sale sideshow Pf and pop culture shock

Bumppppp anyone?

5/1 Paypal payment sent

5/4 followup PM sent asking for tracking, no response

5/6 2nd followup PM sent asking for status, replied saying will ship in 1 -2 days

5/12 3rd followup PM sent asking for tracking, no response.

5/15 paypal claim initiated.

This is my first paypal claim opened since i started buying statues on this forum all these years ago.

Buyers beware of this guy.

Greatwall I know I shouldn't sell these since these are rare statue but I'm done with 1/4 Pf they bored me so now decided to play with the big boys lsf so I won't get bored too fast. You are just like me buy many and get bored so fast :) greatwall you should come back with a bang and play with the big boys :)

Gagaliya, those are not cool words you had said about me. Do you think I will steal your Statue? Geez man if you are so afraid to loose your money and 400 seems like life and death to you and maybe you shouldn't buy it up here. I admit I was late shipping out the statue to you due to my personal reason and I were going to say sorry to you and for that I will offer you more discount for the statue but when I sign on and see this. I didn't have a chance to sign on here until now. One single statue doesn't mean anything to me bud, don't think I will take your money, you have two choice I can refund your money or give me till next week so I am free and get your discount and I will ship. Let me know what you want

Greatwall I know I shouldn't sell these since these are rare statue but I'm done with 1/4 Pf they bored me so now decided to play with the big boys lsf so I won't get bored too fast. You are just like me buy many and get bored so fast :) greatwall you should come back with a bang and play with the big boys :)

Still waiting for you to sell me hulk

Not cool words? You disappeared for 2 weeks after I sent the payment ignoring my PMs, only to come back to insult me after I am forced to post this public.

I am reasonable but don't take kindly to someone wasting my time, just send me my refund, I am done.

5/1 Paypal payment sent

5/4 followup PM sent asking for tracking, no response

5/6 2nd followup PM sent asking for status, replied saying will ship in 1 -2 days

5/12 3rd followup PM sent asking for tracking, no response.

5/15 paypal claim initiated.

This is my first paypal claim opened since i started buying statues on this forum all these years ago.

Buyers beware of this guy.

just to close this out, after some angry rants in pm about me being poor and care about my $500 then i am not rich enough to buy statues etc.. he tried to make amend stating if i agree to remove my post he will ship the statue right away, i replied stating that's fine if he can ship within 2 days otherwise just issue me a refund, i will remove my post and we can move on.

That was the last I heard from this guy, it's been another 2 weeks since, no statue, no tracking, no refund. I had to go through all the trouble with paypal dispute to have my money returned to me. First time getting scammed on this board, avoid this guy at all cost.

Was it the Colossus Statue that was in dispute?

yes it was colossus, but there is no dispute. I sent the money, he never sent the statue nor refund.

iM GOING TO ADD MY TWO CENTS ABOUT Custom
that guy is the worst seller ever
twice he disappeared after I bought statues from him

he was ban already once from that web page forum two years ago as he took 3 months for him to send me the statue after trillions of PM, Paypal complain, etc lawyer involve, finally i got the statue
I paid the first day and he disappeared for three month
he change his alias to custom now but he is still in canada
then i tried to buy another statue from him paid right away (didn't even realize it was the same guy..._)
then he disappear for 2 weeks
he reply to my PM with fantastic stories
refund me then pm me again say ok I sell it to you again
3 weeks later he came back says he change his mind
of course in between stories, Im busy sorry, I lost a family member, I lost a dog, i won at the lottery WTF

I PM again the moderators but he was not ban this time.
I Guess they are waiting for other people to get burned...

IN ANY CASE THAT GUY IS A CROOK

Back