Red Sonja She-Devil with a Sword PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True. True. Just be vigilant, tho, so that you don't miss out on the very statue you are after. If you're waiting, then you need to be tracking.

True. True. Just be vigilant, tho, so that you don't miss out on the very statue you are after. If you're waiting, then you need to be tracking.

True also, but with these edition sizes, even if you wait too long you will still get a wait list conversion. There is almost zero risk, anyone who is proud of "day one order" is stuck in the past. Might as well play the game and get your $20 per statue off. Only reason I ordered her when I did was I used rewards for most of the cost and you can't use a code and rewards.

This statue is a reminder to not write a piece off just because you don't know the character.

I was looking around for something to get and was about to grab Wonder Woman till I really gave this piece look. The base is pure insanity and it just looks ridiculously badass. Yes it's pricey but that base is a statue piece itself.

Yep and it will be ruined by Chinese factory paint.

I wish SS would give us the option of buying unpainted statues at a discounted price so that we could pay a trusted painter/artist to finish the job to our liking. This would take the inconsistent painters in China out of the equation.

Prediction based on past history. I’m also a Time Lord. I’m from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous. I’m 903 years old, and I’m the man who’s gonna save your lives and all six billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?

Prediction based on past history. I’m also a Time Lord. I’m from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous. I’m 903 years old, and I’m the man who’s gonna save your lives and all six billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?

Past history with SS as a whole or the other Red Sonja PF?

If that is you in the avatar then ummm....no problems here....:grouphug

Prices are likely making people a bit more cautious. Also, I think many are learning rather quickly to wait to see if in hand photos pop up before pulling the trigger. This is a stellar piece.

Prices are likely making people a bit more cautious. Also, I think many are learning rather quickly to wait to see if in hand photos pop up before pulling the trigger. This is a stellar piece.

Plus all the discounts they seem to be having lately, even on EXs.

Back