Red Sonja She-Devil with a Sword PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am really hoping they surprise us on pricing. I was a little taken aback with Lady Death only being 400. Don't think licensing would be as expensive on SS. I can see the piece itself being very detailed, but I don't think it'd be super costly.

giphy.gif

I am really hoping they surprise us on pricing. I was a little taken aback with Lady Death only being 400. Don't think licensing would be as expensive on SS. I can see the piece itself being very detailed, but I don't think it'd be super costly.

tumblr_notzgrvD9N1uqlxd1o1_250.gif

Oh man, I'd LOVE it if she's cheaper than I'm expecting. I'm expecting $489.99, and that's higher than I'd like, but it's where I'm thinking she'll land. It's so hard to gauge now with Aquaman being $399.99, and Green Lantern being $459.99, and Batman Red Son being $489.99, and others being $469.99, so it's definitely a wait and see game. I'm really hoping she's in the mid-$400s, or even lower...help balance out the dollar exchange a bit...but yeah, I'm just excited she's going up, and we'll wait until Tuesday to see!

I have a feeling it's closer to $600.

:lol I fully respect your opinion on it, but there's absolutely, 100% no way that it'll be near that. I mean, maybe here in Canada after the exchange rate and shipping, but as the price Sideshow gives? This'll be under $500, it's just a matter of where in the $400-$490 realm it lands! Anything under $460 would be golden, but I'm still guessing $489.99.

Back