Red Sonja She-Devil with a Sword PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine yesterday. Awesome statue. I've noticed in one set of pics a slight paint chip on the heel of her right boot. I have the same issue. Not too noticeable unless you look closely. Anybody else have this?

Got mine today and she looks amazing. I think the paint job on this piece one of the best SS has done in a while.

With that said, I notice on one of her bangs in her hair, a small part of the paint seems to be chipped or faked off. I think I saw somewhere a previous freak had the same issue, so I'm curious if SS would replace the entire head piece for that issue.

Got mine today and she looks amazing. I think the paint job on this piece one of the best SS has done in a while.

With that said, I notice on one of her bangs in her hair, a small part of the paint seems to be chipped or faked off. I think I saw somewhere a previous freak had the same issue, so I'm curious if SS would replace the entire head piece for that issue.

That might have been me. Mine had a chip in the hair.

hair.jpg

And yes, SS replaced the head.

red2.jpg

I hate going to this thread. It makes me sad because I promised no more figures outside of DC Comics line, but it makes me want to sell something so I could purchase one.

Ah, Sonja. You're like a woman I'm having an affair with.

That's exactly where my chipped mark is also at. Wonder if they way they are being painted or shipped in that part is causing the paint to fall off.

Maybe. I would e-mail customer support to see what they can do for you. They offer me a credit at first, which is standard, when I decline, they set up a replacement no question asked. The replacement was inspected and very well packed. I was very satisfied with SS response.

Back