Red Sonja She-Devil with a Sword PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know why the current Red Sonja PF is not available for flex pay? I know that it is now shipping, but you can still get a payment plan (like split it up into 2 months) on other PFs that are now shipping.

Usually, if a flex is available it'll show up on the order page under where it says buy it now. I'm not seeing it for her, however, you can call Customer Service and tell them you'd like to order her but you'd need to request a flex plan and see what they say. They should be able to tell you if it's doable.

Hi there to everyones .. :)

i'm new here and i want to manifest my worries for this statue.
I'm very worried the statue will not have the quality of this prototype.

I have the old Red Sonja and Wonder Woman and WW left me a little disappointed for particulars and painting

Can't wait until we get the 'Available to pre-order next Thursday'.

Saying that a 'must have' Ex is the only reason to jump on otherwise I'll gladly wait for inhand results.

And... :welcome to the :FREAK: show! :D

same here, but i'm not in a hurry ... i'm waiting to much stuff, Masked Predator, Pin Head, Spiderman and Lobo XD
So i hope she will arrive for end 2016, maybe more we will wait more quality she will have. :pray:

same here, but i'm not in a hurry ... i'm waiting to much stuff, Masked Predator, Pin Head, Spiderman and Lobo XD
So i hope she will arrive for end 2016, maybe more we will wait more quality she will have. :pray:

Forget that! I want her by the end of next summer. That will never happen but that's what I'd like. just waiting for the preorder to go up is excruciating, so the wait for her to arrive after her preorder is going to suck.

This is one of those pieces that you just HAVE to buy and then have it professionally painted. It deserves that. I would just save my pennies, suck it up and do it. This thing is just stunning. I will pick this up eventually.

Would love to get this even if I have the previous release. With the announcement of Red Son Batman 's price, I won't be surprised if this would be near the $500 pricetag.

My wife said I should get it. In the interest of maintaining a happy marriage I will agree. :monkey3

My wife would be fine with it. She would prob not even say anything if I ordered it. I just wouldn't feel right letting my kids view something like that. Just too soon but damn I love this statue.

Can't wait until we get the 'Available to pre-order next Thursday'.

Saying that a 'must have' Ex is the only reason to jump on otherwise I'll gladly wait for inhand results.

And... :welcome to the :FREAK: show! :D

I believe during SDCC it was basically sorted out through preview images that the EX was very likely to be the swap out weapon (axe). I can't see any other aspect being an EX outside of that hand/weapon, so it makes sense. Probably not a must have, but I'll be ordering it day one anyway because I'm putting full faith in this piece! :lol

Back