Red Skull sixth scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not bad, but I like mine better that I kitbashed for about $75 that I will post in this forum sometime soon.

I applaud their attempt as I usually do, but I wish they would cover more characters that haven't already been done in some capacity by Hot Toys. Give me something to shout out and say "WHOA!" to. You need a list, SideShow? I'll give you a list! I likely have a prototype ongoing that can give you a little boost....

My KitBashed Marvel list currently in the creative hopper:
Black Knight (25%)
Quicksilver (10%)
Bullseye (25%)
Gambit (25%)
Taskmaster (75%)
Batroc (98% - coming soon!)
Paladin (85% - coming soon!)
Red Skull (98% - coming soon!)
Moon Knight (25%)
Dr. Doom (50%)
Cyclops (75%)
Crossbones (75%)
Iron Fist (50%)
Blade (100% and posted on this site)
Punisher (95% - coming soon!)
The Shocker (40%)
Green Goblin (10%)
Jean Grey (10%)

Usual Red Skull exclusive of a classic head.

I like aspects of both heads. If only the exclusive had the bare teeth.
https://www.sideshow.com/blog/the-red-skull-sixth-scale-figure-will-conquer-your-marvel-collection
1001751_press1.jpg
1001751_press2.jpg
1001751_press3.jpg

The Exclusive Edition will be priced at $235.00 USD, and the Collector Edition will be priced at $220.00 USD.
Pre-orders for the Red Skull Sixth Scale Figure will begin on Thursday, March 7th between 12pm-3pm PST.

It's very apparent they put the better sculpt as the incentive to order directly from SS. Which makes you wonder, if that's the one folks like more, why not just produce the whole run with that one and potentially sell more, even if they're through other retailers?

I prefer the regular all teeth head sculpt. The exclusive "classic appearance" has a weird looking chin and I have the HT movie version which looks similar.

Also that exclusive classic appearance should've looked more like Kirby's Red Skull with a broader face.

The exclusive and MCU heads have lips and having them or lacking them creates these 2 distinctive looks. I kinda prefer the exclusive because of them, but I am admittedly not a really fan of Red Skull, I didn't realize until looking how often he's drawn like the normal head, all teeth and no lips.

I'm no red Skull fan, but I have to get this. He looks great, and I guess I will have to get captain America too. I want more x men , and villians

ordered the exclusive
( though as much as I do love these, part of me thinks I may have to be a tad more selective as the prices continue to escalate )
still bring on more X-men now please Sideshow

Back