Premium Format Red Skull Premium Format #2 - 2013 version-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11015803_10153036743810491_31255727737591859_n.jpg

16182_10153036743855491_5283872286561782902_n.jpg

He is a devilish sunuvabitch

Jeez, that's a sick deal. For this. Unbelievable. Man I thought the 15% off deal was worth it.

Damn, I feel like my EX deal was not worth it now... :( :thud:

Yeah, I'm a bit down about it, too. On the other hand, I understand it. This thing doesn't have the appeal they expected and now they just want to clear it out of the house.

I was able to see this in person at a shop recently and thought it looked amazing. I'd be all over the deal if it wasn't for so much else coming in.

The EX head is awesome though!

You guys almost made me pull the trigger on it lol. I still don't like the statue enough to buy it... But great deal.

You guys almost made me pull the trigger on it lol. I still don't like the statue enough to buy it... But great deal.

I really didn't think I wanted him when I first saw it. However, he grows on you. I'm actually very happy with him and glad I bought him to go with Cap. My fiancée is not quite as fond.

Man, I've had RS on my wantlist for a little bit now... just had a few others in line in front of him but this deal might be too good to pass up!

What a deal man
If you mean the discount, it was crazy! Like $50 off from the get go and this is a sick piece! Can't wait to see some custom heads for this guy. Maybe one looking forward

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

If you mean the discount, it was crazy! Like $50 off from the get go and this is a sick piece! Can't wait to see some custom heads for this guy. Maybe one looking forward

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Yup. I actually think he looks better than Cap. Esp the exc coh

This piece is pure win by SSC. Very impressive PF with a killer EX. If all SSC pieces turned out this good, I'd be a very happy customer.

Question-

Is it normal for the bottom of the jacket to have some... For lack of a better word, "discolouration"?

The bottom looks smokey. The jackets definitely NOT 1 consistent color. The bottom third looks gray-ish smokey color, not the same black as the upper half.

Back