Rebel Terminator Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sdcc 2018

31_E34079_74_B6_459_F_9_BB2_C74_FE5_A60_E9_C.jpg

75_FA611_A_C8_CD_4_C14_8_C99_4_A5_E6_B588_B1_D.jpg

Can't wait to get mine but why oh why was the exposed endoskeleton not on the right side of her face? :(

A ton of different actual characters they could have done, but resorted to T&Aminator for a quick buck. With everything coming out these days and the cost involved, I'd rather light my money on fire than buy this made up pile of ****.

Well IMO the paintjob on her face is meh even on this one...cannot imagen how bad the actual product will be. Anyway I will wait for Prime 1 T1 license. I wont waste my money on this one. I ordered their endo already.

Next is baby terminator, maybe a baby terminator 2-pack, dog terminator, and cat terminator.
They can all get into a terminator minivan with little terminator stick figures, and go to Disney or something.

is that a seem at the top of her shirt and chest? please tell me the head attaches and not the whole neckline piece...

yikes.

i see all the seem comments with hulk statues and they never bothered me, this is the first where I'm a bit turned off

is that a seem at the top of her shirt and chest? please tell me the head attaches and not the whole neckline piece...

Nowhere to hide the seam at neck level, no necklace or high topped uniform. They could have had her fall into the seem more with shirt overlap though which is normal looking.

A ton of different actual characters they could have done, but resorted to T&Aminator for a quick buck. With everything coming out these days and the cost involved, I'd rather light my money on fire than buy this made up pile of ****.

Not really T&A she’s fully clothed with a jacket standing with a regular pose, not really sexy/provocative. I like the head sculpt a lot and details it’s why it intrigues me, even though it doesn’t really fit in.

You’re also way off base with made up, she looks like Summer Glau from the Sarah Connor Chronicles she has the same jacket and tank top and there’s also female terminators in the comics, I would do your research before making assanine comments like that.

Attachments

• AFD54E58-7694-474F-8DA8-A626FA896095.jpeg
    AFD54E58-7694-474F-8DA8-A626FA896095.jpeg
    37.5 KB · Views: 176
  • CCDF68F1-9C7E-4675-AB5B-FCB3A58DD490.jpeg
    CCDF68F1-9C7E-4675-AB5B-FCB3A58DD490.jpeg
    212 KB · Views: 178
I think this looks great...not an immediate purchase for me, but will see what happens if I get a coupon or if she goes on sale at some point. Her face reminds me of Natalie Portman :rotfl - not a bad thing ;)

I really like what they did with this piece and I love that they did an undamaged head sculpt as the EX. I'd have liked it even more if they included an undamaged arm as well. That seam that was pointed out really concerns me, however. Hopefully, in the production pieces, the shirt will be grooved higher to hide the seam. Really hoping!

Nowhere to hide the seam at neck level, no necklace or high topped uniform. They could have had her fall into the seem more with shirt overlap though which is normal looking.

Not really T&A she’s fully clothed with a jacket standing with a regular pose, not really sexy/provocative. I like the head sculpt a lot and details it’s why it intrigues me, even though it doesn’t really fit in.

You’re also way off base with made up, she looks like Summer Glau from the Sarah Connor Chronicles she has the same jacket and tank top and there’s also female terminators in the comics, I would do your research before making assanine comments like that.

Shows how much I pay attention to this thread seeing as I just saw your post from long ago.
1) If it’s a female it’s pretty much T&A.
2) She looks nothing like Summer Glau
3) I don’t need to do research on an obvious cash grab statue

Also, what I stated in my opinion, just like yours, so your opinion is no more valid than mine.
As for overthinking everything about what I wrote and this statue, it must be nice to have that much free time.

Back