Re: New Doom PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WOW! SSC is on a roll. They lowered the run on the ES of the EX Doom PF to 1000. That's 500 pieces being lopped from the run. I also heard the REG got cut a 1000 pieces. Supposedly, the REG ES went from 3000 to 2000. I'm not sure about the REGs ES being cut. However, if that's true, that means a total of 1500 pieces have been cut. That's 2 Marvel pieces (Doom & Thor) that had their runs lowered. I wonder if there are any more coming?

WOW! SSC is on a roll. They lowered the run on the ES of the EX Doom PF to 1000. That's 500 pieces being lopped from the run. I also heard the REG got cut a 1000 pieces. Supposedly, the REG ES went from 3000 to 2000. I'm not sure about the REGs ES being cut. However, if that's true, that means a total of 1500 pieces have been cut. That's 2 Marvel pieces (Doom & Thor) that had their runs lowered. I wonder if there are any more coming?
Whoah you werent kidding. I was waiting to use a coupon on this but this is even better news lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Whoah you werent kidding. I was waiting to use a coupon on this but this is even better news lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Yeah, SSC is cutting the ES on Doom pretty drastically. I wonder if they are going to cut the ES on the EX Daredevil PF next as well. That's another piece that doesn't seem to be moving for them.

Yeah, SSC is cutting the ES on Doom pretty drastically. I wonder if they are going to cut the ES on the EX Daredevil PF next as well. That's another piece that doesn't seem to be moving for them.

There is no Daredevil EX.

Oh, that's right. I forgot. Damn, that's even worse. A total of 1000 pieces on the first ever 1/4 scale DD and it still isn't even sold out? Ouch.

Yup, a wake UP call to SS.

Is there a code that works for this yet?

Also did we ever find out if it's two different heads or switch out masks? Thanks

Is there a code that works for this yet?

Also did we ever find out if it's two different heads or switch out masks? Thanks

I second this!

If I remember correctly, it's switch out heads for this piece, not masks. Yes, this piece is now coupon eligible. However, the CR33PY code ended on Halloween. So, just wait until SSC releases the new $20 coupon code for November. It should also be good for the Doom PF.

I hope their bottom line is being affected enough so that they stop being lazy on new pieces, raising prices, setting ridiculous ESs, and cutting corners on QC.

tempted to get this. any coupon code out there yet? no rush to get this. even waitlist will convert.

If I remember correctly, it's switch out heads for this piece, not masks. Yes, this piece is now coupon eligible. However, the CR33PY code ended on Halloween. So, just wait until SSC releases the new $20 coupon code for November. It should also be good for the Doom PF.

ah Mr. Green should read this first. he can only read pics atm.

I never thought I'd ever see SS lower one of their Marvel Es.
It's actually a nice change from them increasing the edition sizes

Back