Re: Dubby's Paint - Update 3/5/15

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dubby

Super Freak
Reaction score
Re: Dubby's Paint - Update 3/5/15

Tried my hand at sculpting, but it's fair to say I'm better at painting.

IMG_0525.jpg

IMG_0510.jpg

IMG_0493.jpg

IMG_0486.jpg

IMG_0526.jpg

Available for paint commissions, GBP30 per head, plus return postage. Other items painted, please PM me to discuss

Last edited:
Re: My first paint up

This is pretty good for a first. As stated Elar, only the eyes are working more

Re: My first paint up

I've used a hitfigure body and re-painted the eyes. Also added another wash of skintone to better match the body. Quite pleased, it's still a steep learning curve though :wink1:

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0253.jpg

Almost done, custom Mr. T

Picked up a HT Noland body and a handmade weathered jumpsuit, still need to dullcote the head and add hands and feet, but here's what I've done so far.

IMG_0292.jpg

Re: Custom Mr. T

This is one of those Ada Chan ebay heads, took the neck off and finished painting it tonight. Still needs a bit of dullcote. I'm quite pleased with how it's come out. I have the same head being painted professionally too.

IMG_0298.jpg

Re: Custom Mr. T; 10th Doctor

My photography skills are limited, but here's my DT, pretty much finished.

IMG_0302.jpg

Some more completed heads. Vampire Bill was a particularly rough one to paint.

IMG_0312.jpg

Darken the trenchcoat and it won't be a bad custom using the Ada head.

I'm always on the lookout for something more accurate. I think the other DT head will go with just a blue suit, more of a general DT rather than a specific Dr Who.

Re: The Gov, Vampire Bill, McQueen

Finished these two up today

IMG_0322.jpg

Re: The Gov, Vampire Bill, McQueen

I think I am finished with this one, just dullcote to do. Enjoyed painting it, as the quality of the cast and the likeness is great. I've ordered a Coulson body and a suit, pretty excited to see it together!

IMG_0334.jpg

Back