Rancho Obi-Wan Group Tour Interest Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, I didn't win anything from Sideshow this year.

Bummer. I thought you had, but wasn't sure. Thankfully UT and Shalamar came through for ya! :hi5: The Snowtrooper is pretty awesome. I woulda gone with Chewie, myself. But you were wise to go with Star Wars, or I would have had to thwak you!

Hi you guys. Sorry it took me so long to comment but I had to reset my password.

You don't see me here often but I felt I had to say I had a great weekend and it was fun meeting you all. Thanks for inviting me and letting me come along on your Star Wars trip.

I'll let you get back to your guys talk. :)

And Jay said I should say this:

Frau Shropt :thwak furystorm

And please let me know when the next trip will be. ;)

Thanks for inviting me and letting me come along on your Star Wars trip.

It was YOUR Star Wars trip too! :lecture

I'm the happiest furystorm around! I got :thwak by Frau! :yess:

And our next Star Wars trip is very likely to be Celebration, so we all know you will be there!

Hi you guys. Sorry it took me so long to comment but I had to reset my password.

You don't see me here often but I felt I had to say I had a great weekend and it was fun meeting you all. Thanks for inviting me and letting me come along on your Star Wars trip.

Glad you had a good time!!! You are welcome to join us ANY time! It was great having you with us! Thanks for putting up with us, especially furystorm. :nana:

It was great meeting you and hanging with you and Jay on the Wharf. Hopefully the next trip Angie will be in tow so it's not all guy talk. :lol

Man, a week ago already... :( Not that I mind playing Marvel Lego with Gabe this morning but last week at this time Punk was being punked for his tortilla as we waited for fury.... time flies.

Man, a week ago already... :( Not that I mind playing Marvel Lego with Gabe this morning but last week at this time Punk was being punked for his tortilla as we waited for fury.... time flies.

I wish we could play marvel lego online. :(

IMG_2991_zpsb4164c32.jpg

[/CENTER]

Wow that thing is still in one peice. I will never forget seeing Swabie helping carry that and keep saying how afraid he was he was going to damage it before it even makes it into the convention.

I'm monitoring the ROW twitter feed tonight, for the Guinness World Record celebration. Still scared I'm going to win too many auctions I can't afford. But judging by the number of people there, I bet I won't win ANY!
https://instagram.com/p/gO3la7E6TH/

I would have loved to attend this thing. ARGH! I'm sure you guys would have liked to, as well...
https://instagram.com/p/gO9FTaE6cn/

Duncan messaged me back earlier. He raised some good points:
Yes, I will be doing the bidding. Hopefully you can walk away with something! I know it is difficult to know what to bid on something when not there. But sometimes that can be good if it keeps you from getting caught up in the emotion of the bidding and regretting later that you overspent. Glad to hear you got to visit ROW last week. It is such an amazing place! Hopefully we will see you at the next party!

Last edited:
Row didn't post any results for the auctions. I'm still a little bit scared I bought too much stuff. But I probably shouldn't be. Anne may have emailed me the results at my work address, which unfortunately I can't access at home. We used to be able to, but they cut access a few months ago stating it was a "security risk". :mad:
I can barely wait til tomorrow morning. First time I've ever actually looked forward to going into work...

If I had to guess, I'd say I may win the auction for the 2005 ROTS Press Kit. I think I over-bid on that one. Everything else I probably under-bid.

Back