Rambo Premium format!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From all recent pictures I've seen, close-ups of the face makes him look drunk and confused.

Congrats Sean,i have all 3 knives from United Cutlery myself,i love them.On those Master Cutlery ones...can you take off the bottom part on the handle which is a compass?And Needles with strings and stuff inside the handle like in the movie?United Cutlery have that on their First Blood and Rambo 2.

Yup, working compass and full survival kit inside.

Really great. That special OP knife was always my favorite look. But I bough the Rambo 3 knife cause its HUGE!
Great score!

Got something today I've been wanting to pick up for some time that will go very nicely with the exclusive necklace :D

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

This is the knife replica made by Master Cutlery and sold through Hollywood Collectibles Group. Not 100% accurrate, but enough that I'm happy with it.

You can test that @ Blue Hill Ave.Let me know how it works.:naughty

Saw this last Monday (10/05).. Would get it, but I am chasing my 'holy grail' (Hot Toys Rambo 3). :monkey2

Please PM me if you are by any chance selling yours. eBay prices are too jacked up (US$300+)!!!

Thank you in advance, sirs! :banana

I was just digging around and I found that the Rambo LSB debuted October 2006, it tool almost 3 years to the day to get a new Rambo collectible from Sideshow. We Rambo fans really don't get much :lol

Yeah a real shame,now that Sideshow have the license we can get just about anything,but we all know Sideshow take their time so we need to be patient:banghead

I don't think they just got it, I think they've retained it going back to the LSB, just haven't used it much to date, hopefully maybe they will use it more. Dios, busts, anything, Rambo-related in any of their product lines, except bobbleheads, would be something I'd be interested in.

Yeah a real shame,now that Sideshow have the license we can get just about anything,but we all know Sideshow take their time so we need to be patient:banghead

I'd rather wait for Sideshow to get the next Rambo PF flawless, then rush just to get it out and done. Hope Sideshow takes into consideration by paying attention to the fans negative comments towards the headsculpt and not making same mistake again.

Last edited:
I am a huge Rambo fan, but I don't like the way Rambo holds the ammo-belt. Looks gay! :(

And the likeness is a bit far from Stallone's, don't you think? :(

Back