RAMBO IV (2008) custom figure brought to you (and me) by the amazing elvis aka Seb!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LChinoz

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello all. I was taking a 12 hour nap when I was woken up by a package from Brussels! Well, needless to say, this beauty was standing in front of me! I was speechless! The figure itself weighs like 2 pounds...I mean it is massive! Keep in mind I suck at taking pictures so here I go. Enjoy! Thanks Seb!

Head: Spenser/paint by Seb
Clothing/weathering etc: Seb
Stand decal: EVILFACE

IMG_1235.jpg

IMG_1234.jpg

IMG_1233.jpg

IMG_1232.jpg

IMG_1231.jpg

IMG_1230.jpg

IMG_1229.jpg

IMG_1228.jpg

IMG_1227.jpg

IMG_1224.jpg

Last edited:
Great Rambo 4! Saw this one on sale, and it's a great piece to add to one's Rambo collection! Seb rocks! :)

awesome rambo 4. had a bit of an action movie day yesterday and again it struck me that these big companies are missing the boat on some potentially amazing figures. watched die hard 2 and 3, taken and rambo 4, all of which deserve amazing figures. this is easily the best rambo 4 i've seen though.

awesome rambo 4. had a bit of an action movie day yesterday and again it struck me that these big companies are missing the boat on some potentially amazing figures. watched die hard 2 and 3, taken and rambo 4, all of which deserve amazing figures. this is easily the best rambo 4 i've seen though.

I couldnt' agree more. In hand, every little detail is so incredible. The weathering on his shirt, boots, scarring even under his shirt...these details are things even big companies would miss. I am so glad I bit on this.

My God that's awesome. Where and how do we score one?

I don't know if Seb made more but I got this when he listed it for sale a month or so ago. When looking though the customs section I didn't even know Seb was working on a Rambo or that Spenser had done a Rambo 4 head...so when I saw it my jaw dropped and I had to get it.

The personality of Seb in their custom is perfectly recognizable. And yes you can't go wrong with a custom by Seb. I would like to have one of their custom before I die:lol

Congrats Lchinoz!! ;)

Back