Rambo 4 Statue by HCG

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a few pics for now, it is way too hot, I got mad sweaty just taking these, not good conditions for nice photos and I don't want to do bad work.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Just recieved mine yesterday. Its an amazing statue, felt like i was recieving a sideshow PF, the packing and materials were exactly the same! Very nice! Very Heavy! Great likeness and excellent paint apps. Very very happy with it, especially for the price! :clap

But the one thing i have an issue with is the quiver arrow holder thingy, i thought it would be leather or something, it is so heavy i cant get it to sit properly on him, it keeps sliding down, any suggestions please?
Wouldve been good if they had made a little notch in his back to hold it there :dunno

I also havent pulled the elastic back on the bow as yet, too scared it might snap off, how strong is it?

Just recieved mine yesterday. Its an amazing statue, felt like i was recieving a sideshow PF, the packing and materials were exactly the same! Very nice! Very Heavy! Great likeness and excellent paint apps. Very very happy with it, especially for the price! :clap

But the one thing i have an issue with is the quiver arrow holder thingy, i thought it would be leather or something, it is so heavy i cant get it to sit properly on him, it keeps sliding down, any suggestions please?
Wouldve been good if they had made a little notch in his back to hold it there :dunno

I also havent pulled the elastic back on the bow as yet, too scared it might snap off, how strong is it?

I had soem of the same issues and I asked about the arrow as to if anyone else was having an issue getting it to stay between his fingers, but haven't heard anything yet.

Re: Rambo 4 Statue by HCG - HELP

Hi recently received my Rambo statue from the states. Unfortunately the chain with the cross which wraps around his extended arm was missing.

Has anybody received 2 and was it already on the arm when you opened the box?

I have emailed HCG to see if I can get a replacement.

Has anybody returned a statue back to a ebay retailer because of the missing chain?

really wavering on this one.
Wasn't interested because its not PF but this is easily the best statue Hollywood Collectibles has done. The sculpt is awesome, pose is awesome.....gah!

I am thinking of eventually getting this statue, but wanted to know those who have it is the machete included in the sculpt as I noticed from some photos that you only see the cut open sheath but no blade sitcking out of it?

I am thinking of eventually getting this statue, but wanted to know those who have it is the machete included in the sculpt as I noticed from some photos that you only see the cut open sheath but no blade sitcking out of it?

No machete.

Edinho probably just missed that it shows in the movie when he did the sculpt, there aren't too many shots of it in the movie, most of the time it's out and in Rambo's hand. The detail takes nothing away from the piece, the focus of your attention is on the pose and the best angles toface the statue don't even show the knife sheath.

thanks Maulfan, yeah I'm hoping Endo does another figure that's really complete accessories since the 12" one doesnt have the crucifix bracelet and watch and this one doesn't have the machete. maybe GHC will release the pirates battle one and we get the Rambo 2 knife with the gun.

interesting, thanks CollectorNC was it mentioned by the sculptor why the machete was not sculpted in this piece? is it very noticeable that its not there when you display it?

As Maul said it's not really noticeable. I guess perhaps he did the 12 inch with the machete and was focusing on the bow in the 24 inch one.

Back