[RAINMAN ARTWORK]head sculpt restock(ORDERS NOW OPEN)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [RAINMAN ARTWORK]Restock on all new/old heads sculpts

So far no restocks. I'm getting very antsy for a DOC Sculpt. :impatient:

DAMIAN is selling a Doc custom in selling thread, he said some of the parts are RM including the head

DAMIAN is selling a Doc custom in selling thread, he said some of the parts are RM including the head

I saw his custom but I'm doing a completely other outfit and I want the head to be painted by someone else so I just want a blank head. Nice custom I was thinking of purchasing but decided not too.

I saw his custom but I'm doing a completely other outfit and I want the head to be painted by someone else so I just want a blank head. Nice custom I was thinking of purchasing but decided not too.

Yeah I liked it also but,I just started getting in customs and with my OCD I would really like to get original full sets I know at times that's difficult and expensive but Doc is one of my favorite characters from Western cinema.

Yeah I liked it also but,I just started getting in customs and with my OCD I would really like to get original full sets I know at times that's difficult and expensive but Doc is one of my favorite characters from Western cinema.

Same here. Just getting into them. Definitely expensive and I can't afford those full sets that cost over $500. But it's going to be fun for sure. Too me it's ridiculous with the price being about $900 and up for a figure but definitely nice. On my budget I can't afford them so to bash a figure together with what's available and not so expensive is what I'm doing. Doc Holliday is my favorite along with Wyatt Earp. Kurt Russell and Val Kilmer made that movie.

Doc is a pretty easy build. You can bodify the BGT gear to make his costume and the guns can be found on ebay or a few other suppliers.

He is going to be an easy build I already found all the parts I need. Just waiting for Rainman to restock his items. So far just planning and searching for the parts plus pricing it all out.

Re: [RAINMAN ARTWORK] old/new project head sculpt restock UPDATE:JUNE 2014

There will be an RM sculpt restock THIS MONTH! :panic: Be ready folks. I'll try to get an exact date and time. :)

There will be an RM sculpt restock THIS MONTH! :panic: Be ready folks. I'll try to get an exact date and time. :)

HELL YES!!!!! Definitely give us a date and time. I will be there.:panic::panic::panic:

Empty Carts all over again!:lol:lol Im Ready:yess:

Awesome! I can't wait to check it out! Am following this thread :)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the Update. Of course as soon as I saw this thread bumped I headed over.

I'm going to try and get Anton. What body would be best for him?

Last edited:

Is there plenty of them, or do they sell out immediately ? I would like a Doc and Plainview, so don't anyone order those , YOU HEAR ME!!!!!!

Don't sweat it brother, there's a good amount to go around. They're usually up for at least a few days

I'm going to try and get Anton. What body would be best for him?

The original outfit was made for a 21 but everyone did a lot of experimenting and went with all different things.

Don't sweat it brother, there's a good amount to go around. They're usually up for at least a few days

The original outfit was made for a 21 but everyone did a lot of experimenting and went with all different things.

What you doing up Mike and thank you for the information if I wasn't into men I would kiss you, it's early in NY no? I go to work at 0345 MT so I am always up early. I am so not used to your new Avatar , I always think of you as Captain America!

if I wasn't into men I would kiss you

:lol

Tyler never sleeps :lecture

I'm always up early for work too, although not much work going on this week. It's rainy and crappy all week so I'm pretty much off. Not great for biz but the trade off is a lot of extra hobby time :yess:. Captain yesterday, gorilla terrorist tomorrow; I'm a boardie of many skins :lol

Awesome! Def wanna try and snag a few sculpts. Is this going to be as insane as trying to snag a figure?

nope, they leave it open for a while until RM wants to close it or it reaches the cap, whichever one comes first.

Guessing the chance of Wonka being available is extremely slim?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back