[RAINMAN ARTWORK]head sculpt restock(ORDERS NOW OPEN)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he send any kind of confirmation emails? I never got one for my order and none for shipping. I really don't like how uneasy the whole thing makes me.

Did he send any kind of confirmation emails? I never got one for my order and none for shipping. I really don't like how uneasy the whole thing makes me.

You often won't receive confirmation or shipping notice. If you just log in to your account, the current status of your order can be found there. If your items are already on their way then it will state 'On Shipping', along with an accompanying tracking number.

Seriously, you have nothing to worry about, nor any need to feel 'uneasy'.

Doesn't the order typically show if the payment was recieved? Mine says Confirm receipt (Credit Card). I already paid.

Doesn't the order typically show if the payment was recieved? Mine says Confirm receipt (Credit Card). I already paid.

'Confirm receipt (credit card)' is what it normally says on his site. It means your payment has been received. When your order is ready it will switch to 'Before Shipping', then (eventually) 'On Shipping'.

So I ordered on May 22nd and I'm still only on Payment confirmed. That's really lame.

impatient.gif

Hey Universal Key, for me it's been 53 days and my order is still not marked shipped. Has yours changed at all to shipped?? I know according to reliable Freaks on here they say don't worry.
It's just hard when you have no way to know what's going on with an order. If it was a 50.00 order i might not be too impatient, but when you spend 400.00+ you tend to wanna know what's going on with that order. lol. For some people on here, maybe that's a drop in the bucket, but to others not so much..

I've said it before and I'll say it again!! My toys got it better than I do!! I'm waiting for someone to make a 1/6 condo or house that I can get a mortgage on. That way since my toys already dress better than I do, they can live in a nicer place than I do too. lolol..

I don't spend 300- to 500.00 on an outfit for my own wear. Yet, we Freaks on here don't think twice about buying it for a toy. *****.. we're willing to get on wait lists and do technically a lay away plan for outfits for our toys. I don't do that for my own clothes. We are all crazy.
oh well... back to the subject i first started on, anyone still in toy limbo with the shipping?? Love to hear from ya.

Mine still has not shipped but from my short time on the boards it would appear that Rainman is basically a legend in this hobby so there should be no real need to worry...I just feel like a kid waiting for Christmas and it's December 26th.

Mine still has not shipped but from my short time on the boards it would appear that Rainman is basically a legend in this hobby so there should be no real need to worry...I just feel like a kid waiting for Christmas and it's December 26th.

Alright, still no sign of my three painted heads and it's going on two months since I paid. Has anyone heard anything? When do I panic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back