Rainman Artwork 2013 NYC Cabbie "Driver"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really Digging this THUNDERDOME Idea! One thread to air out those personal beefs!

You know what's going to be funny? We'll have one big Thunderdome thread for everyone on the Freaks site to hash it out, and the same small group of 5-6 people will be making all the comments. At least that way it'll be easy to keep track of. :thwak

step one: the airing of grievance

step two: everyone says what they've always wanted to say to the other

step three: in which the oldest board member wrastles the youngest in a 'feat of strength'

step one: the airing of grievance

step two: everyone says what they've always wanted to say to the other

step three: in which the oldest board member wrastles the youngest in a 'feat of strength'

I love it. A Festivus for the rest of us! :panic:

You know what's going to be funny? We'll have one big Thunderdome thread for everyone on the Freaks site to hash it out, and the same small group of 5-6 people will be making all the comments. At least that way it'll be easy to keep track of. :thwak

Actually we'll all get into arguments on how the thread should be ran :lecture

Actually we'll all get into arguments on how the thread should be ran :lecture

:exactly: I already have a great idea :lol

There would be so many people trying to get in that a mod would have to be a referee and time each bout for one on ones or group brawls. As a matter of fact, the line would be so long that you might forget what you were pissed about by the time it's your turn....

:exactly: I already have a great idea :lol

There would be so many people trying to get in that a mod would have to be a referee and time each bout for one on ones or group brawls. As a matter of fact, the line would be so long that you might forget what you were pissed about by the time it's your turn....

It could be tag team like the old World Wide Wrestling :hi5:

Patch2_zpsc60abc43.jpg

KongGif2.gif.CROP.original-original.gif

Guys!What do you know about soldier head size?Is usually Rainmans heads smaller as ht or how big they are?Could head fit for enterbay GOD body and neck?Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

P.s.If somebody have right Travis soldier jacket for sale(any brand)and acessories please p. m.I (sorry about put it here-tried in market section few times with no results)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Hey guys, I decided to try to bash the Travis Driver figure but missed out on the painted head sculpt. If anyone has an extra or is willing to sell theirs, please let me know! Just thought I'd throw it out there just in case! Thanks..! :)

Back