Rainman Artwork 2013 NYC Cabbie "Driver"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rainman Artwork 2013 NYC Cabbie "God's Lonely Man"

Hmm I dunno, until better pics prove me wrong I don't think he is as in "the zone" with this as he was for Bill & Anton.

Jacket looks great and I like the RM-feel of Travis. Think the shades are a must, so its going to be rough if I can't get a FS...as usually never fast enough.

Hmm. Yea I dunno what to make of that yet. The expression doesn't really say Travis to me but I need more pics and angles. Really dissapointed about the haired head being an exclusive though.

Hmm. Yea I dunno what to make of that yet. The expression doesn't really say Travis to me but I need more pics and angles. Really dissapointed about the haired head being an exclusive though.
Based on Rainman's last posting, it should be available as a head/outfit option.

Looks great to me! Again hard to tell with the likeness considering the shadow. Excited to see more!

Based on Rainman's last posting, it should be available as a head/outfit option.

Oh great, it's too hard to keep up with his threads. :lol

I spent 3 years piecing togeather my outfit for my own Travis and it's perfect, all Hot Toys stuff, so I definately don't feel the need to get a DX here but if the heads are up to snuff I'd love a set. Been on about that kinda thing ever since Kai's haired head fell through.

:D looks great .. okay now when this will be up for Vip's ? any idea

1185355_620844801283717_1265869220_n.jpg

Heart skipped a beat!:panic::panic::panic:

ashamed that i'm not a VIP yet...so close too...some of the ones i have are from after market people....PLUS...anton was purchased for me and i had to pay the guy for it....one of the things RM never confirmed.....so right now it prolly looks like i have only purchased two things from him....:-/

Looks beautiful, can't wait for the full reveal! :yess:

Jacket collar looks a little odd to me, I need to go back and take another look.

Its nice. Rainmans style.

Last edited:

Hmmm. Not sold on likeness. I guess it's no problem since I wast getting this anyway. The paint/photo isn't doing it any wonders either. Looks like he's wearing makeup

What do you guys think about the mouth? Is it
DeNiro?

Based on my experience working in a psych. unit, that's what a real psychotic looks like. There was one guy in particular who was very Bickle like. . .I stayed away from him as much as possible :lol

Back