Rahmier84 paint and mods...comissions closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem dude. Btw I had a major involvement too. I wrote Jurassic Park 4 and gave to Speilberg in 2011 thru his email. I claimed no royalties. 4 years later here it is... I know how being a background person is... Not b*** s***ting.

No problem dude. Btw I had a major involvement too. I wrote Jurassic Park 4 and gave to Speilberg in 2011 thru his email. I claimed no royalties. 4 years later here it is... I know how being a background person is... Not b*** s***ting.

Hahahaha! I paint all the sculpts Jacob shows. I am locked in his closet naked right now wearing a ball gag. I have to take my coco butter bath soon, he likes soft skin.

I hope this is true!

And so it shall be...

Hey, didn't this thread used to be Jake's and had some pretty nice paintwork pictures?
Ha ha its now Lakotas glory days thread and show your stolen movie scripts. I'll have some finished work to show in a few days. Thanks for the support as usual guys

And so it shall be...

Hey, didn't this thread used to be Jake's and had some pretty nice paintwork pictures?

Yeah, I seem to remember something about awesome mods and paint ups. :dunno

Then it was like some pride-parade(with undertones and cartoons)-writers-union-good-old-days-SAG-WAG-reunion hijacking or something. Isn't there a convention in Vegas for that....:lol:rotfl:lol

Last edited:

Then it was like some pride-parade(with undertones and cartoons)-writers-union-good-old-days-SAG-WAG-reunion hijacking or something. Isn't there a convention in Vegas for that....:lol:rotfl:lol

Ok I have a mod and paint up. tada!

I give you white James Brown!

d4b246de.jpg

Okay I'll quit hijacking thread. Jake more paint ups mistro!

Hey guys this is like a Facebook page, Jacob doesn't own it! He doesn't even talk to us anymore or show us his 495 Joker paint up. RavenEye and I are stars get used to it , quit drinking your hateraid. Here I attached a John Wick that Jacob made , you guys happy?

wicky.jpg

Then it was like some pride-parade(with undertones and cartoons)-writers-union-good-old-days-SAG-WAG-reunion hijacking or something. Isn't there a convention in Vegas for that....[emoji38]rotfl[emoji38]
Ha ha you nailed it!
Ok I have a mod and paint up. tada!

I give you white James Brown!

View attachment 184291

Okay I'll quit hijacking thread. Jake more paint ups mistro!
Some of my early work...still holds up pretty well
Hey guys this is like a Facebook page, Jacob doesn't own it! He doesn't even talk to us anymore or show us his 495 Joker paint up. RavenEye and I are stars get used to it , quit drinking your hateraid. Here I attached a John Wick that Jacob made , you guys happy?

View attachment 184293
Ha ha yes I really don't mind your posting at all. You are a star and a special boy

Back