Rahmier84 paint and mods...comissions closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that is the GD batman, look at that stubble work! Makes the SSC figure look like a Picasso painting.

Now that is the GD batman, look at that stubble work! Makes the SSC figure look like a Picasso painting.
Thanks Dane! Ha ha yeah its pretty bad
damn I love it! great work as always dude! :clap
Thanks buddy
oh I know that well!!
non stop inspiration from you!! thanks for being awesome!!
I will try buddy
started from the bottom now we're here!
The last 2 years have flown by!

Thought I'd post this here as well as the Bond thread... just received yesterday...

Comp for post 4-24-15.jpg
Bond 4.jpg

Sorry, my sad little camera can't capture how it comes across in hand and at scale -- in hand it's phenomenal!

As I told Jake, it's so hard to truly appreciate the work Jake has done here when you're going by enlarged photos with flat light and lens distortion and everything else that occurs... and I don't mean that you can't appreciate the fine details, in fact, the larger the picture the better you can see the clean lines, etc... but what I mean is sort of the opposite: the fact that Jake can do this kind of work on something so damn small is a small miracle. And a blessing for fans like me.

This head truly looks alive with incredible attention to the details: the eyes glisten with that Connery 'twinkle' -- the 5 o'clock shadow -- the slightly ruddy cheeks -- the brown highlights in the hair giving it texture. And the difference between the skintone vs. the slightly shinier hair vs. the wet eyes. It's a small wonder. On top of everything, it makes you appreciate BBKill's sculpt so much more because of the detail Jake's brought out.

So THANK YOU, Jake... you really brought this grail piece to a whole other level. In conjunction with Yunsil's Goldfinger suit, this will certainly be the pride of my collection.

Thought I'd post this here as well as the Bond thread... just received yesterday...

View attachment 181474
View attachment 181475

Sorry, my sad little camera can't capture how it comes across in hand and at scale -- in hand it's phenomenal!

As I told Jake, it's so hard to truly appreciate the work Jake has done here when you're going by enlarged photos with flat light and lens distortion and everything else that occurs... and I don't mean that you can't appreciate the fine details, in fact, the larger the picture the better you can see the clean lines, etc... but what I mean is sort of the opposite: the fact that Jake can do this kind of work on something so damn small is a small miracle. And a blessing for fans like me.

This head truly looks alive with incredible attention to the details: the eyes glisten with that Connery 'twinkle' -- the 5 o'clock shadow -- the slightly ruddy cheeks -- the brown highlights in the hair giving it texture. And the difference between the skintone vs. the slightly shinier hair vs. the wet eyes. It's a small wonder. On top of everything, it makes you appreciate BBKill's sculpt so much more because of the detail Jake's brought out.

So THANK YOU, Jake... you really brought this grail piece to a whole other level. In conjunction with Yunsil's Goldfinger suit, this will certainly be the pride of my collection.

THIS. :clap

Sometimes I feel jaded when it comes to just how incredible a quality 1/6 paint job really is, it is absolutely something to marvel at.

View attachment 181474
View attachment 181475

This makes it all worth it. Thanks so much for the great compliments Greg!

I like the color of the hat on Plainview, nice skin texture looks like a weatherbeaten oil man!

Last edited:
Back