RAH Boba Fett at Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you gonna preorder RAH fett?

• Yes

Votes: 64 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 80 48.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 20 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a fan of the medi-body and I don't see Luke in the sculpt, but he does have nice accessories and the costuming is very good. It's got pluses and minuses. For now I like the Sideshow Jedi Luke, but I'll wait and see how their Bespin Luke turns out. Still, it's all a matter of opinion. Some like one style, I like another. It's all cool. :cool:

Are there any more pics of Fett out there?

I think he's the best 12" luke out there right now until Medicom makes Bespin Luke.

Well at least you're open minded. :lol

MaulFan, I had my Yavin luke repainted by Les and he is awesome. The likeness could have been better, but with the right paint job he looks great.

I'm not a fan of the medi-body and I don't see Luke in the sculpt, but he does have nice accessories and the costuming is very good. It's got pluses and minuses. For now I like the Sideshow Jedi Luke, but I'll wait and see how their Bespin Luke turns out. Still, it's all a matter of opinion. Some like one style, I like another. It's all cool. :cool:

The boots and proportions are better, that is about it. The 2 piece outfit was a mistake since they, of course, used velcro on the pants fly to the fly buldges out like Luke is Durk Diggler. And yes, he is way too small. Not just in height, but just scrawny.

And did I mention velcro sucks?

I mean hell, the $8 SOTW figures used velcro.

Captain, take a look at Sideshow's product page, there's a good ammount of new images there.

For now, it's an oldie but I'm happy with it.

BOBAVADER.jpg

Here are a couple OK images I got last night in the set of shots I was taking for some projects.

BOBARAH1.jpg

BOBARAH2.jpg

BOBARAH3.jpg

I guess I still don't see where Chavez actually thinks that medicom Luke is the most accurate. I just will never agree. NEVER! That is medicoms worst figure in my book. And again I own them. :rolleyes:

Thanks, I did the production shots up on Sideshow's site, that's why I've been quiet pictorally in here, those took me a good while to do.

Thanks, I did the production shots up on Sideshow's site, that's why I've been quiet pictorally in here, those took me a good while to do.

I was going to comment that your shots are as good as those new ones. :lol

I guess I still don't see where Chavez actually thinks that medicom Luke is the most accurate. I just will never agree. NEVER! That is medicoms worst figure in my book. And again I own them. :rolleyes:

Sorry to disappoint.:monkey3

The likeness on Medi Luke may be a little off but SS isn't exactly nailing likenesses either.I'm "just" not a big fan of SS's big hands,big heads,puffy clothing,flimsy no weight to them Robes,monkey arms and over-sized foot-wear:google.I would rather deal with just the likeness being a little off then all the issues I mentioned above.

Didn't say anything about him not having one or me overriding his. I simply stated MY opinion so why don't you let me voice mine. Thnx :rolleyes:

No, don't try to twist it into that.

His comment started with an 'I think...' .

Your comment, on the other hand, had nothing of the sort to place it into the opinion category. It contained an exclamation of disagreement and then a 'matter of fact' statement. Read them again.

If yours was an opinion and not a 'superfan' rant, please take some time to learn your internet etiquette and some tact.

This is not an attempt to internet police, I just wanted to clarify for you. You just needed a little guidance. The first step to improvement is recognizing your 'issues'. You're welcome. :thwak

No, don't try to twist it into that.

His comment started with an 'I think...' .

Your comment, on the other hand, had nothing of the sort to place it into the opinion category. It contained an exclamation of disagreement and then a 'matter of fact' statement. Read them again.

If yours was an opinion and not a 'superfan' rant, please take some time to learn your internet etiquette and some tact.

This is not an attempt to internet police, I just wanted to clarify for you. You just needed a little guidance. The first step to improvement is recognizing your 'issues'. You're welcome. :thwak

I think you may be a tad presumptuous. :monkey3

I think you may be a tad presumptuous. :monkey3

Yea perhaps it was a bit too much. I just feel sassy-pants comments should get sassy-pants replies. It's all in good fun. If he gets upset, I can edit the post to a picture of boba fett sliding down a rainbow with flowers in his pockets. or something. :cool:

Yea perhaps it was a bit too much. I just feel sassy-pants comments should get sassy-pants replies. It's all in good fun. If he gets upset, I can edit the post to a picture of boba fett sliding down a rainbow with flowers in his pockets. or something. :cool:

bunny.jpg

:lol:lol:lol

I knew there was a reason why I stopped reading this thread. How could I forget? :monkey1

Lets get this thread back on track!

Well, I caved! some one sent me some money via Pay-Pal...and well, the rest is history. Nice fig, but had to re-glue all the velcro back on the rocket pack and fix his knee darts (boy, they're fragile). And I'm afraid to say I'm with Michael Crawford on the helmet, definetly a tad on the large size.

detail3.jpg

fullbod.jpg

pistol2.jpg

Darth2.jpg

Darth4.jpg

And when gauntlet envy takes hold!

BobandPred.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back