RAH Boba Fett at Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you gonna preorder RAH fett?

• Yes

Votes: 64 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 80 48.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 20 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the worst Luke to date (from either Sideshow or Medicom) has to be Yavin Luke. I love the character of Luke but even still I could not bring myself to buy that piece of crap.

What!? There will never be a Luke worse than Medicoms. It doesn't even remotely look like Luke. The Yavin might be the second worse but not the worse.

What!? There will never be a Luke worse than Medicoms. It doesn't even remotely look like Luke. The Yavin might be the second worse but not the worse.

Settle down. Let him have an opinion. Im sure we all know yours already.

Settle down. Let him have an opinion. Im sure we all know yours already.

Didn't say anything about him not having one or me overriding his. I simply stated MY opinion so why don't you let me voice mine. Thnx :rolleyes:

Have you ever owned a Medicom Luke?Or have you ever had one right in front of you to actaully make that assesment?Or are you just going by your SS bias and pics you've seen on The Net.:D

I have personally owned the SS Lukes and I "CAN" say they suck.Medi Luke on the other hand does look more screen accurate then SS's.

Here's some pics of my Medi Luke.He looks pretty damn screen accurate to me.
DSC00650.jpg

DSC00637.jpg

Yeah, pretty much seen it at at least one shop each SDCC I've been to. Its not a very good figure as far as likeness goes. Not even close to Hamill. Its just not close plain and simple. Not that Yavin Luke is the best figure cause its not but it at least looks like Hammil as do the other Lukes SS done.

I don't know Chavez. I like my medicom stuff that I have but their Luke is by far the worst Mark Hammel sculpt out of any of them. Let me paint you a picture. *Imagine P!TU running around with his camera asking people on the street which one is the better likeness.* Do you honestly think that they would pick the medicom version? :confused:

Incidently where is the BOBA thread? More pics please! :D

Have you ever owned a Medicom Luke?Or have you ever had one right in front of you to actaully make that assesment?Or are you just going by your SS bias and pics you've seen on The Net.:D

I have personally owned the SS Lukes and I "CAN" say they suck.Medi Luke on the other hand does look more screen accurate then SS's.

Here's some pics of my Medi Luke.He looks pretty damn screen accurate to me.
DSC00650.jpg

DSC00637.jpg

It looks screen accurrate but for having someone else's face besides Mark Hammil :lol I will give it to Medi that their hooded cloak hangs more accurrately than Sideshow's, that was the one place SSC's let me down, everything else was great.

It looks screen accurrate but for having someone else's face besides Mark Hammil :lol I will give it to Medi that their hooded cloak hangs more accurrately than Sideshow's, that was the one place SSC's let me down, everything else was great.

Exact same thing can be said for Yavin Luke (except the jacket is too puffy and big). His face has slight luke qualities but nothing really that is even close to what Hamil/Luke looked like at the end of ANH. I have compared both the Medi and Yavin Luke in person side by side the Medi version captures more Luke qualities than the Yavin one. I have tried my best to like the Yavin Luke but it looks nothing like Hamil. It's a shame especially with how great of a sculpt the Sideshow Jedi version was to have such a lame ANH version of the character from Sideshow.

Exact same thing can be said for Yavin Luke (except the jacket is too puffy and big). His face has slight luke qualities but nothing really that is even close to what Hamil/Luke looked like at the end of ANH. I have compared both the Medi and Yavin Luke in person side by side the Medi version captures more Luke qualities than the Yavin one. I have tried my best to like the Yavin Luke but it looks nothing like Hamil. It's a shame especially with how great of a sculpt the Sideshow Jedi version was to have such a lame ANH version of the character from Sideshow.

I agree that Yavin is a bit off, I've been able to photograph it and have it look like Mark, but no standard lighting is going to fall on a figure like creative photography lighting, so as is, it's not as good as it could have been. I think Medi's might have looked better if the hair didn't have the cheap, Hasbro, inhuman style to it, it just looks fake.

I think he's the best 12" luke out there right now until Medicom makes Bespin Luke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back