R.I.P Hostess

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Philistine...

I'm about ready to leave work and hit the closest gas station. I can't imagine never having another one.

Found mine there as well. They had some Zingers and donuts.

But everywhere else...cleaned out.

Why would they have the same recipe as Hostess, genius?

You know how all cola tastes like Coke? :duh

that might be. But I did eat Submarinos. they tasted the same, the filling was the same. I mean, vanilla filling is vanilla filling.
They got the same shape,

my point is I am not asking you to choose between a Twinkie and a submarino, that's not what I am saying here.
My point is if twinkies do become extinct forever and you get a craving for a twinkie you could just find a submarino.

[ame]https://youtu.be/G-vFRiB7YqU[/ame]

Why the hell would I have some cheap knock off Vs the real thing? :lol

above...

they are not the cheap knock off, they are just made in Mexico. they are the same.
the point is not about a VS. thing at all. the point is that if they stop making twinkies there is another option... Jesus you guys are dense...

This could be the best marketing move of all time... even toping the New Coke mess. Everything sells out and people cry for their twinkies then 2 months later they have to restock all the shelves and somehow the plant opens again and bam.

And I thought I was an optimist. :lol

Found mine there as well. They had some Zingers and donuts.

But everywhere else...cleaned out.

The closest one opens at 4:00. If they weren't cleaned out before they closed last night, I might have a chance.

Between this and the Middle East...I think I'm going to go have a seat and finish reading World war Z. It will be cheerful by comparison.

in Mexico Bimbo owns the brand Twinkies and Wonder Bread, so may be they'll just buy the brand rights in the USA too.

idiots.

Pushover. Sucker. Chump.

Dense enough to see past the end of our noses? :dunno

The broader implications of this are sailing clean over your head.

whatever, I am not the one driving all over the place for a snack lol. nor am I losing sleep over the loss of sweets, (or spending 140 bucks on Twinkies for that matter like those morons :lol)

people here just don't know about them because they are mexican. America doesn't get them only hispanic stores do. I have had them, they are really really good.

But I do get that you need it to say TWINKIE on the label, I get that.
is not even about eating the damn thing but is about buying the last TWINKIE on Earth. buying the label itself. so Good luck finding your Twinkie, I mean that.

I was just mentioning that if people want to eat one so badly they don't have to spend 100 bucks for them, that is really stupid.

But I do get that you need it to say TWINKIE on the label, I get that.
is not even about eating the damn thing but is about buying the last TWINKIE on Earth. buying the label itself. .

Nope. But, if it helps to think that the entire world is as dumb as the morons on ebay, you go right ahead.

rotf_bumblebee3_robot.jpg

Or

BmiL.jpg

:lol

Nope. But, if it helps to think that the entire world is as dumb as the morons on ebay, you go right ahead.

you are arguing about something you have never tasted :cuckoo:... anyway I couldn't care less.
I was just pointing out that Mexico makes them. that was it. no need for all this.

again, you are arguing about something you have nothing to say about....

If i'm gonna eat those nasty cake sponges, i'm going to eat the official nasty cake sponge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back