R.I.P. Chadwick Boseman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did he believe he would beat stage 3 colon cancer in 2016, once it reaches stage 3 its very hard to stop. What i dont get is how can a guy with all the money in the world have his doctors miss this until it was too late. Testing is obtrusive is **** so my guess is he never get screening until he had symptoms at which point it was too late. They need better screening tests, men dont like things shoved up thier *******, its close to torcher for them. Fear of the test prevents men from getting tested until its too late. Woman get Mamagrams all the time because they are painless and non Intrusive, but if they had to shove a scope thru thier nipple to test them they would be less likely to sign up

Well about two-thirds of people with stage 3 cancer live at least 5 years, so he probably figured he was young, was otherwise healthy, and liked the odds. One Japanese study showed nearly 80% of people living to 7 years with more aggressive treatments.

Did you guys read about Whoopi Goldberg petitioning they make a statue of Chadwick to highlight the Wakanda experience at the Disney Parks :horror

Sounds like he was in denial. Which is a good thing - better to have a positive frame of mind.

(Of course, that same frame of mind may have led him to delay initial testing)

Back