quick question!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikex216

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi i was just wondering if there has been any new talk of any jason, leather face or michael myers sideshow exclusives? I missed out on all from the past and I'm trying to build my collection.

Hi i was just wondering if there has been any new talk of any jason, leather face or michael myers sideshow exclusives? I missed out on all from the past and I'm trying to build my collection.

Me too. I would say back tracking is you best bet.

the older ones arnt cheap but they are worth buying. i dont think sideshow are making any 1:6 due to not having the license anymore

I would prefer HT or another company like Blitzway get the license and knock them out of the park.

But in the mean time I have the Mezco 12" Jason and Leatherface and a custom Mezco 12" Freddy for my collection for the mean time.

Until something better comes along.

Back