Questions about Alien and Predator Lines

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slipmagee

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello there fellow Freaks, I am started a new collection for my 2 favorite SciFi movie series: Alien & Predator. I looking to buy only a few choice pieces from each movie. I just bought the Predalien bust (thought I'd combine the two:lol)

What items do you think would be must haves. Please post pictures if you can.

-Thanks for the help

Hello there fellow Freaks, I am started a new collection for my 2 favorite SciFi movie series: Alien & Predator. I looking to buy only a few choice pieces from each movie. I just bought the Predalien bust (thought I'd combine the two:lol)

What items do you think would be must haves. Please post pictures if you can.

-Thanks for the help

Sideshow Alien Queen, HGC Alien statue, predator 2 bust. The Predalien was a good choice, btw.

Last edited:
THIS...

CC2_zps28425e19.jpg

Last edited:
Wolf Predator Statue and Dutch PF for the Predator side of things. For Alien, I have all of the new statues and love them all with Big Chap narrowly stealing the show. The Predalien Hot Toys is also good.

Will you be collecting the Predator bio's? If so, any from the Predators movie would be a good start.

Sideshow Alien Queen, HGC Alien statue, predator 2 bust. The Predalien was a good choice, btw.

Wolf Predator Statue and Dutch PF for the Predator side of things. For Alien, I have all of the new statues and love them all with Big Chap narrowly stealing the show. The Predalien Hot Toys is also good.

Will you be collecting the Predator bio's? If so, any from the Predators movie would be a good start.

Do you guys have any pics of the big chap (I thought there were more then 1 called the big chap), alien queen or HGC Alien statue? The wolf pred is definitely one I want to pick up. Just hoping to find it at a decent price.

Do you guys have any pics of the big chap (I thought there were more then 1 called the big chap), alien queen or HGC Alien statue? The wolf pred is definitely one I want to pick up. Just hoping to find it at a decent price.

The Big Chap was Just a name given to the suit during production, so there are many variants. https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2667/3981678705_1a85347e3f_b.jpg
https://www.whatsyourobsession.com/images/2010/hcg-alien-bust-resculpted-before-1.jpg

I don't have the HGC Bust unfortunately. It's too pricey and I'm not a fan of the paint :dunno

Since you started life-size might as well stay that way. Save up and get yourself a Original Predator bust and a Wolf Predator bust. The Sideshow !:4 Alien Queen bust is also pretty awesome. Life size stuff has so much display value but they also have a lot of monetary value so expect to spend a hefty amount of $$ on those pieces. The Life-size Berserker Predator bust is still available for retail or lower in a lot of places so maybe look into that?

You might want to consider any one of these from the Alien franchise:

101_4315_zpsd5d9df8c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
101_4317_zps8fb80b2c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
101_4316_zpsd96e3a51.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
101_4323_zpsf07163f6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
101_4319_zps996a4c48.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
101_4320_zps4a833793.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
101_4149.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

They're not all "must haves" but I like them:)

Last edited:
You might want to consider any one of these from the Alien franchise:

101_4315_zpsd5d9df8c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
101_4317_zps8fb80b2c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
101_4316_zpsd96e3a51.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
101_4323_zpsf07163f6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
101_4319_zps996a4c48.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
101_4320_zps4a833793.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
101_4149.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

They're not all "must haves" but I like them:)

What is the real tall classic alien statue called and who made it? I'm looking for so thing big to display.

The tall classic alien is the Big Chap Alien Marquette by Sideshow Collectibles. It is 1/4 scale and about 28 inches tall.

Now THAT's an alien collection - very impressive. Am a huge Alien/Predator fan working my way through the Hot Toys at the moment. Love my Celtic 1:1 Bio by Sideshow. Any bio is a good idea really. I'd stay away from Sideshows recent stuff - but it does look like they're redeeming themselves with a new 1/4 line possibly. The Predator Cinemaquette is a grail piece, and I'd imagine very hard to find. I'd guess there'll be something cool down the line for Predator 1. The Wolf Legendary Scale figure, cash permitting, is what I'd go for...

Back