Question regarding Hot Toys Iron Man 2 Mark VI and War Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DouglasMcc

Super Freak
Reaction score
Due to needed house repair and some unexpected travel, I find myself in need of funding the purchase of my Hot Toys Avengers Hulk and Mark VII Iron Man (assuming I can find one for sale once it releases ... missed out on Sideshow). I was thinking about selling the two Hot Toys Iron Man 2 figures I bought, the Sideshow Exclusive Mark VI and the War Machine. The problem is that I don't usually sell my figures and I have no idea what the going value is for them (MIMB). Is there anyone out there who can either give me a guestimate or link to somewhere to determine their value? I do not trust the astronomical prices on eBay, but I know they are worth more than their original price. I hope this is an acceptable questions - not looking to offend anyone or break the rules.

The easiest place to look for current market value is ebay. Go to "advanced search," "completed listings" to see what they have been selling for (and not).

MIB, The Mark VI has been selling for around $600 on ebay, WM between $300 for $400, but even open/displayed ones are selling for almost twice the original price.

if you sell both of those figures on eBay, I'm positive you'll more than have enough to fund your purchases for Hulk and the MK-VII.

Just sold the Mark VI for 487 shipped to a fellow SSF member. Yeah, I might have been able to get more on eBay, but I truly despise selling there. I would rather it go to someone here.

Now, I should be able to pick up Mark VII and still have some left over to cover part of Hulk. Heck, if my Sideshow WL converts or I find Mark VII for 350 or less on line when it goes wide, I might not even have to sell War Machine (because I REFUSE to buy Iron Patriot ... loved Iron Man 3, but hated that design).

P.S. When is Mark VII expected to go wide release?

Just sold the Mark VI for 487 shipped to a fellow SSF member. Yeah, I might have been able to get more on eBay, but I truly despise selling there. I would rather it go to someone here.

Now, I should be able to pick up Mark VII and still have some left over to cover part of Hulk. Heck, if my Sideshow WL converts or I find Mark VII for 350 or less on line when it goes wide, I might not even have to sell War Machine (because I REFUSE to buy Iron Patriot ... loved Iron Man 3, but hated that design).

Ex is shipping next week, normal version should be shipping a week or two after that.

Cot damn it...i was going to pm you and offer you both hulk and im mk vii for that mk vi!....damn it, even went to my lcs to see if he had more to preorder...grrrr

Yes, I am serious

See hokie, it wouldnt be too big of a deal. With rewards I got my EX Mk vii for $85($10 packout) and regular for $200(gift certifcate) and two hulks for $269.99 when the po was 10% off last year. All minus my EX are paid in full, so it works out for me.

I still have another Hulk and Mk 7 on order with bbts.

Yeah I see where you're coming from with what you have in the figures, but from a future look, the hulk is long gone. I have a feeling he is going to be selling for stoooopid prices when it comes out. From the volume, hulk could be at hawkeye level shortage from what I saw from etailer stock and talking to a couple of dealers. Just think you would give up a lot for something you can get for $600 with some patience.

Back