Question: head sculpt Rick O'connell (The Mummy Returns)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man thought there was another coming out. I will link a painter from the UK that has painted it up. I own it but have not painted it yet. Good sculpt bit it's on the big side, ok if you use a taller body.
HILLIER HEADS 1/6 SCALE FIGURE HEAD PAINTING : 1/6 BRENDAN FRASER from THE MUMMY Head paint

Right now it's the best we have. I have spoken with a sculpter to see if he is interested, will see. He has sold many of them but have not any other customs yet. I have been working on some leather boots.

Mine is still with a painter. I thought the head was the right size but a bit bigger than pinheads from hot toys

Man thought there was another coming out. I will link a painter from the UK that has painted it up. I own it but have not painted it yet. Good sculpt bit it's on the big side, ok if you use a taller body.
HILLIER HEADS 1/6 SCALE FIGURE HEAD PAINTING : 1/6 BRENDAN FRASER from THE MUMMY Head paint

Right now it's the best we have. I have spoken with a sculpter to see if he is interested, will see. He has sold many of them but have not any other customs yet. I have been working on some leather boots.

Thanks for the reply.
I understand that the head on Your link is different from glove that was on my link?
And no photos of it on the body?
I thought to use TTM19 from Indiana Jones

It is the same sculpt. The painter has painted a lot of his sculpts. You can see from his site and ebay some off the sculpts. He painted up two but only has his latest version on the site.

Mine is sitting on the HT Indy body and it looks good. I plan on using a leaner/taller body.

I'll try and post some pics of the body and the boots I'm making. I also made a custom holster for him.

Thanks for the clarifications!
With impatience I will wait Your photos!

It is the same sculpt. The painter has painted a lot of his sculpts. You can see from his site and ebay some off the sculpts. He painted up two but only has his latest version on the site.

Mine is sitting on the HT Indy body and it looks good. I plan on using a leaner/taller body.

I'll try and post some pics of the body and the boots I'm making. I also made a custom holster for him.

Can't get it to rotate. Here's the sculpt on HT Indy body. Still working on the boots.
3e9d4283c757bcfe053a4601cb6ffaa1.jpg

Attachments

• 20151203_162443.jpg
    20151203_162443.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 63
Have a few of those and they were ok for the time but just really look like Fraser much. The current one listed above id the best we have until we can get on commisioned.

Back