Question from a newbie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tworiverz

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi , guys I'm new to the forum and have been lurking in the shadows for the last few weeks.

The custom work alot of you guys do is amazing, I'm used to doing a bit of 3 3/4 scale custom figure work and love the Sideshow/12" figures, but it never really dawned on me to customise some of the Sideshow stuff.

Anyway enough of the drivel, I would like to take a crack at a 12" custom clone or stormtrooper, possibly Gree but am afraid of destroying a Medicom or sideshow clone in the process.

My question is , is there anyone here that sells casts of the ROTS clone or Stormtrooper armour ?
I know it won't be for peanuts but I'd rather spend £30.. and destoy it rather than an £90+ medicom/Sideshow figure ( which would be sacrelidge :slap).

Any and all comments or help would be greatfully appreciated.

Thanks

Hi , guys I'm new to the forum and have been lurking in the shadows for the last few weeks.

The custom work alot of you guys do is amazing, I'm used to doing a bit of 3 3/4 scale custom figure work and love the Sideshow/12" figures, but it never really dawned on me to customise some of the Sideshow stuff.

Anyway enough of the drivel, I would like to take a crack at a 12" custom clone or stormtrooper, possibly Gree but am afraid of destroying a Medicom or sideshow clone in the process.

My question is , is there anyone here that sells casts of the ROTS clone or Stormtrooper armour ?
I know it won't be for peanuts but I'd rather spend �30.. and destoy it rather than an �90+ medicom/Sideshow figure ( which would be sacrelidge :slap).

Thanks

Contact Dorgmal snow...he does all kinds of armor for his dollies. Check out his thread here:
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72640&page=431

No problem..always ready to help out when I can...Dorgs is a really good chap too....dont tell him i said so

I know it won't be for peanuts but I'd rather spend �30.. and destoy it rather than an �90+ medicom/Sideshow figure ( which would be sacrelidge :slap).

Thanks

Dorgmal Snow should be your first option as Apone so wisely said. An alternative, if that does not work out, would be to buy the actual armor pieces from one of the companies that parts them out like toyanxiety.com. You might be surprised at how inexpensively you can put a set of clone armor together. You might have to mix armor from different versions of the trooper you want, but you should be able to put the whole set together. And depending on how far you are going to customize the figures, you might be cleaning off all of the markings, anyway.

Or collectablekitbash.co.uk ... They have some but not all armour parts for sure.

Back