Question for Siodeshow Customer Service

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KillingYouGuy

Super Freak
Reaction score
I had received a damaged Yoda figure back in March and put in a request for a replacement with Sideshow customer service. I was told that would be taken care of after sending in photos of the issue (paint apps mostly but also an issue with the body of the figure).

Over the next couple of months I never heard back and repeatedly contacted customer service, several emails went unanswered and finally I started getting just a form email saying the item was out of stock and would be coming soon.

I did get some actual attention after several more attempts to get service and was told that I would get a partial replacement parts pack sent to me.

That never happened.

Here we are in October and still no replacements. So I sent an email asking for a customer service manager contact as I simply cannot believe this is normal Sideshow policy to leave a customer with a damaged product after promising to solve the issue for over half a year.

I sent that email a week ago and have not yet heard back so my question to Sideshow is this:

What do I need to do on my end to get resolution?

The Yoda Figure just came back into stock last week, so perhaps returns was awaiting this item to come back in house before replacement parts could be sent (this item has been out of stock for many, many months now). If you could please PM me here your email address, full name and any other helpful information in regards to your return request and I can follow-up with our returns department. I'm sorry that you haven't received back a response from recent emails/inquiries you sent.

Thanks!

-SideshowAlex

Yeah several board members mentioned the same thing when I first brought this up so I assume SST ran out of supplies. That is understandable for a shorter period of time, but forcing a customer to wait this long seems a bit odd.

Hi Alex,
I will PM you the information requested, thanks for the fast reply - I look forward to getting this issue finally addressed.
Regards, - KYG

That seems VERY unlike Sideshow, at least with my personal experiences. But don't worry, now that Alexandra's on the case, I have not doubt your issue will get resolved!

Got a call from Sideshow's customer service and the situation was taken care of last night, thanks Alex I really appreciate the help on this.
Cheers, - KYG

Back