Qmx SUPERNATURAL Dean Winchester 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously? Well, looks like we got another Firefly situation.
Feels that way. Think I'll wrap up my qmx with pennywise if that even sees the light of day and then unfollow gmx like I did with chronicle collectibles with the whole 1/6 grant situation.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Seriously? Well, looks like we got another Firefly situation.

I think it's even worse than Firefly, honestly. With Firefly, I could at least see having Mal represent the show stand-alone on the shelf. Sam and Dean are as much a required pair as anyone I can think of. They're probably losing sight of the fact that introducing a pre-order for Sam would instantly increase orders for Dean, particularly for those who were cautious about ordering Dean in advance.

That’s indicative of the lack of communication from them as a whole though. No one knows what of what they’re teasing is actually going to get made. Even if Sam gets made, waiting a year or two for him is crazy.

Yea communication is a whole other story. That's my biggest issue.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

No pre-order for Sam until next year?!

I wonder what that means for Castiel?

The choices that QMX seem to make do defy logic at times, and can't be doing their overall sales any favours one would think. Not releasing both Dean and Sam together, or in very close succession to one another is yet another of those choices that just seems utterly puzzling, and detrimental to any chances of success. Next year before Sam even goes up for pre-order? Talk about a loss of momentum. And will the show even be renewed again past this season? I mean it is going to end eventually, and that day has to be fast approaching at this point. The fear that the Sam figure won't end up happening at all is a legitimate one, given past experience, and the growing lack of confidence and feeling that much of what QMX show will never actually reach the market. :dunno

I know if I was sitting on the fence over whether to buy Dean at this point, then on this news I would have just gotten off the fence and run off down the street, keeping my money firmly in pocket all the way.

The choices that QMX seem to make do defy logic at times, and can't be doing their overall sales any favours one would think. Not releasing both Dean and Sam together, or in very close succession to one another is yet another of those choices that just seems utterly puzzling, and detrimental to any chances of success. Next year before Sam even goes up for pre-order? Talk about a loss of momentum. And will the show even be renewed again past this season? I mean it is going to end eventually, and that day has to be fast approaching at this point. The fear that the Sam figure won't end up happening at all is a legitimate one, given past experience, and the growing lack of confidence and feeling that much of what QMX show will never actually reach the market. :dunno

I know if I was sitting on the fence over whether to buy Dean at this point, then on this news I would have just gotten off the fence and run off down the street, keeping my money firmly in pocket all the way.

Yes, it is crazy. I bought Dean and he's still sitting unopened in my closet. That's how much I think the pair must be displayed together. Ugh.

We understand your concerns. We also received some push back from Star Trek fans when we released Kirk and Spock together. Fans don't want to spend that much at once and they don't want to wait for other characters.

I think what happened with Firefly worries people only one Winchester will ever get released. Being able to pre-order Sam will calm a lot of people down and probably get some more Dean orders in once people know for sure they won’t end up with only half a set. Same thing happened with ThreeZero and their Mulder and Scully. Certain characters just need to be done in pairs, even if released individually and slightly apart.

Latest update, going to print this soon :D

Dean final 8jpg.jpg

don't know if anyone still checks, but if anyone is listening you should really consider doing a demon dean accessory pack since its a season10 figure, with a demon head sculpt, a body with detailed arms with the mark, a hammer and/ or a bloodied first blade and knuckles. don't know about anyone else but If it does happen I might just have to pick up another dean figure to display them both back to back

don't know if anyone still checks, but if anyone is listening you should really consider doing a demon dean accessory pack since its a season10 figure, with a demon head sculpt, a body with detailed arms with the mark, a hammer and/ or a bloodied first blade and knuckles. don't know about anyone else but If it does happen I might just have to pick up another dean figure to display them both back to back

...but not until they release Sam!!! :impatient:

Yeah I really need a Sam, and thinking about it by releasing accessories packs it will make the time between releases shorter

Got mine today not a bad figure, the head is definitely better in person but it doesnt look like dean to me, im going to put the dean had that was painted and sculpted by iminime from years ago on it and see how it looks

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Back