QmX Star Trek:TNG Commander William Riker 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kebron

Super Freak
Reaction score
IMG_5045.JPG

Nanjin posted that the LaForge was a first draft. I'm thinking Riker isn't the final draft either.

Likeness looks to be there, seems a little soft though in detail like a-dev mentioned. I'll give it the benefit of the doubt though and attribute that to perhaps a bit blurry of a photo.

One of my most wanted 1/6 figures, though would have loved a smirking expression as that's more Riker! He needs to lose a pip off his collar too. Otherwise he looks awesome!

The likeness is there, I think he looks great!
This does have a similar issue as Data, the hair including the beard and eyebrows should be a darker color, but I have no issues with the sculpt itself.

Awesome. I always wanted a Riker figure. But something happened today. I remembered loving that old SNES Next Generation game. The one with the Drew Struzan cover. And had the thought that maybe I might want the full crew for display...I thought I wouldn't need the original crew either but also recalled that I never finished the old PC game...

To me that upper lip gives him a catfish mouth look that's not there on Frakes.

And maybe bulk up th body slightly.

Back