Punisher War Zone Monster Magnum

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knucklefunger

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok, so here's what's been going on. Everyone deserves to know who has been patiently or impatiently waiting.

A couple of rather serious health conditions have landed in the family with respect to both parents. Both cases required immediate surgery & will involve lengthy recovery times.

Anyway, Lonnie contacted me & the magnums are being cast as I type this.

Just to be clear, here's the last updated list I had for folks wanting one.

1. Mollins
2. Morbach
3. Punisher 75
4. USMC Hicks
5. Elvis 1976
6. Toyadventurer
7. Lobo - Dude, I'm sorry for missing you on the list. Now it's right
8. Lord Azrael
9. Saya & Dwing
10. Deckard
11. S-Ramos
12 Ryan Bonaminio
13. Lord Vicious
14. Darkchylde80

Now if I have for some reason forgotten you, please correct me. I will update this thread as soon as I learn more. Rest assured, these babies are gonna look fine in either Frank or Jigsaws hands.

Ok, got the Monster Magnums from Lonnie.

All those on the list please pm me. I'll give you my paypal info, also please include in the payment info box your SSF tag as well as shipping address, I want to make sure everyone who has expressed interest in one ends up having one.

I have a post office close to my shop, just to clarify, it will be 15.00 US for the gun & 5.00 for p&h.

I'll try to get them posted asap upon payment.

Thanks & appreciate your patience

I should point out that these babies need little to no clean up & are unpainted but cast in black resin. Lonnie did not disappoint. The look better than the prototype I sent for casting. All that needs to be painted is the scope lens, flashlight lens, & cylinder.

That's it

I cannot express how impressed I am with Lonnie's work. I feel it is as good as anything HT has made & looks beautiful beside the HT Wesker magnum.
Cheers to H2 Creative

Thanks again to everyone who has been cool enough to express interest

1. Mollins - Paid Shipped
2. Morbach
3. Punisher 75
4. USMC Hicks
5. Elvis 1976
6. Toyadventurer - Paid Shipped
7. Lobo - Paid Shipped
8. Lord Azrael - Paid Shipped
9. Saya & Dwing
10. Deckard
11. S-Ramos
12 Ryan Bonaminio
13. Custom Creator - Paid
14. Darkchylde80

For those who have paid, I'm gonna try to get them packed up tonight & shipped tomorrow.

As far as doing another run, it's cost prohibitive, the mold will need to be re made. The black resin sorta works away at it. Anyway, some folks have expressed interest in one, I'm gonna see if there are any left following shipping to everyone on the list. Hopefully there may be a couple left over.

I'll let ya know

Last edited:
Just a fast update, I'm gonna try to get the 3 that are paid for out today. They are packed & ready to go

Also, want to take a few images of the final piece & show them here.

Just so you know, there is very little clean up. Just a little on the grip & end of the silencer, also some have a little on the sight, but not much

Just saw this update, still interested, just PM me where to send payment! Thanks again for doing this, and thanks to Lonnie as well.

I'm gonna try to pm everyone on the list, it's just that I've had a few inquires about the magnum from folks not on the list & it's to expensive to do up another run. The original mold is shot & the prototype need to be re assembled & then there's the cost of shipping back & forth.

It would take at least another 12-15 people to make it reasonable to re cast for a second run.

Lobo, I wish, it was an expensive venture but well worth it.

Anyway, here it is. The shot of both sides is for the purpose of showing you the detail Lonnie has managed to capture. The second image is the actual prop by Knight's Armament.

Depending on how this goes, I may consider doing a set of Franks full arsenal as well as the Escape from LA modded M16

Just a thought

Thanks, I take a lot of pride in my work, I just want the pieces to be museum quality. Looking like toys just isn't good enough.

I have a few more ideas as far as projects I want to get through. Some special stuff is in the works. Like Tom Cruz should have said in Valkyrie, "keep an eye out"

Back