Premium Format Punisher Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW no extra head!! Sorry guys! This should be an easy pass for most.

why? the one and only head looks fine to me. the entire piece is quite striking. if you don't like it that is fine but why should this be an easy pass for most?

I don't really care if that's the case, I am taking a personal stand this time. In the past I may have put up with this and still ordered, but there are plenty of licenses now with DC products and Marvel PFs that have been sneaked for me to pass on this. This wasn't even revealed during last year's SDCC so I had no plans prior to purchase it, this just barely came out and previewed for less than 4 months so no skin off my back. Plenty of other heroes to get my money and if I use this one as an example for better quality, better pricing, and better approvals process from marvel then so be it.

We need more good people to take a pass on this to make some serious changes at sideshow. They've gotten out of control as a company as far as pricing, quality control, and not pushing harder for switch out heads for the past 2 years and now I'm pretty much at my breaking point with this company. I love the hobby I really do but it's starting to really wear on me. SS used to be a company I thought could do no wrong but lately they have wronged so many long time customers like myself I can no longer accept the status quo. If they want my business they better show me they're making a difference. (I see some signs of this obviously with the changes to Darth Malgus, but there needs to be more).

Wouldn't it be better to take a stand where you just don't purchase ANYTHING from them? They aren't going to lose sleep if you don't buy The Punisher, but buy a bunch of other things from them.

It'll probably end up happening. I'm about priced out of the market already as is. I've already pruned my preorders down to 2-3 this year whereas last year was 25.

If you think about it paying $450 for a statue is really quite ridiculous for what I consider a luxury item, considering for most people that's higher than their car payment. and about 1/4 of their house payment.

why? the one and only head looks fine to me. the entire piece is quite striking. if you don't like it that is fine but why should this be an easy pass for most?

Cause if you get the reg. elsewhere you can save around $50 and only miss the small knife

:exactly: I've been wanting this & I think it looks awesome. So it's an easy decision for me to buy it :)

1. - Because most here seemed to really want the other head

2. - Because the EX sort of Sucks. Butter knife Punisher.

3. - I was never getting it in the first place. I just feel bad for all of those who were pumped up for the other head that SS teased.

4. - Have you been seen any of this thread and read what peoples feeling were/are?

5. - Buy if you like. I was not talking about you.

It'll probably end up happening. I'm about priced out of the market already as is. I've already pruned my preorders down to 2-3 this year whereas last year was 25.

If you think about it paying $450 for a statue is really quite ridiculous for what I consider a luxury item, considering for most people that's higher than their car payment. and about 1/4 of their house payment.

I agree. Been only in this hobby for 2 years and watched a ridiculous 50-100 hike in prices and the quality is actually worse on a lot of pieces. I likely will keep the current orders as I am not going to screw myself losing the NRD, but not sure of new ones. I actually think I may re-order the statue from HCG that I cancelled in order to be ready for this Punisher one (when i thought it would have the BD EX head).

1. - Because most here wanted the other head

2. - Because the EX sort of Sucks. Butter knife Punisher.

3. - I was never getting it in the first place. I just feel bad for all of those who were pumped up for the other head that SS teased.

4. - Have you been seen any of this thread and read what peoples feeling were/are?

5. - Buy if you like. I was not talking about you.

I actually wanted the other head as well but that doesn't take away my appreciation of the piece as is. I understand you were not specifically talking about me but isn't the point of this forum to discuss? Just asking questions. no malice was intended :)

I actually wanted the other head as well but that doesn't take away my appreciation of the piece as is. I understand you were not specifically talking about me but isn't the point of this forum to discuss? Just asking questions. no malice was intended :)

No problem... I think it's a very nice piece that was let down by a very average EX.

I just figured most here who were very upset about the lack of the head/more weapons/tiny knife, would pass and get the Reg. Unless they are hoping it retains it's value.

If you love it then get the EX. Also It's not my style of Punisher so I guess I just see it as an easy pass because of that. I guess if I loved it then I would order the EX also since it will be the same price on SS site and I like getting the reward points and the SS CS even if I don't like the EX.

Yeah, isn't it? How hard would it have been to throw in a hand gun or a throw over the shoulder bazooka or attach some grenades to his outfit.

Good thing is now HT & EB are making 1/4 figures hopefully we can get some more weapons for him that way

But it would of been nice if SS just added some anyways

Back