Premium Format Punisher Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be making a rocket launcher, I hope I can get him to hold in hand but will also be making one that will be on his back strapped across his chest with leather.

hey I think spazzy might do a weapon for this, I think he might be making him hold a rocket launcher, I really want a jim lee head sculpt punisher also what do you have in mind for weapon because I would want him holding double uzi or saw off shotgun an a dessert eagle I think you should do something if it turns out nice im in gorocketcat

I will probably do a battle damage head as well, I might do a shotgun or something, but guns are tough so don't know if I will be able to do an assault rifle, I will see how well the rocket launcher sells

300176-punisher-006.jpg

I'm going to try and find a smoke bomb or something appropriate to hang from that ring on his harness.

The additions sound cool Spazzy, make one of these. :D
call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2_31144.jpg

That looks crazy! But yes something similar I love the cover to issue one 1987 ( I think) where he is pointing a launcher at gang members hanging on an outside staircase. I hope I can get him to hold it without looking weird.

That looks crazy! But yes something similar I love the cover to issue one 1987 ( I think) where he is pointing a launcher at gang members hanging on an outside staircase. I hope I can get him to hold it without looking weird.

now this i'd be interested in for sure.:lecture

waitlist converted, it says it will ship soon after i get charged on 12/06/2013 is that when it was shceduled to ship?

One more flex pay to go with no delay notices yet.
Looks like SS is on schedule with this one.

Back