Premium Format Punisher Premium Format Figure 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'm officially priced out of Sideshow stuff now. I paid $560 for the Wonder Woman PF and that was too much but it was Wonder Woman and that prototype looked so sweet. But now as much as I like this Punisher sculpt I really can't justify spending that kind of money for it. It's just not worth it to me. I knew this would eventually happen as the prices kept going up plus there's other cool stuff in the marketplace and I can't buy everything so with the new She-Hulk on order, that may be my last Sideshow piece. And I never got a classic Romita Sr Spider-Man. It's a real shame I tell ya!

^^^Yup. I still like it but the biggest turn off now is the high price tag. It is getting harder to justify the cost, not on all things but enough in this hobby.

I'll stick with my classic DD & Punisher PF's.

This PF really has grown on me a lot since I originally saw the piece. I think the paint and details on this sculpt look really good. The price is just a killer though. We are now at $600 for a normal sized PF. At that price, I don't think I'll be pulling the trigger on this.

This PF really has grown on me a lot since I originally saw the piece. I think the paint and details on this sculpt look really good. The price is just a killer though. We are now at $600 for a normal sized PF. At that price, I don't think I'll be pulling the trigger on this.

600 for a basic PF statue is way too much... Remember when we all were complaining about the price of the original Batman PF ?

Yea, the price is steep for a normal PF of Punisher. SSC just couldn't help themselves. They felt the need to up the price ...yet again.

The price needs to come down before I can buy this. And the EX is a must if I pull the trigger. Going to wait and see.

It's actually good to see people standing their ground in regards to pricing. This is definitely overpriced. People with RPs are probably good to go.

I pulled the trigger - not sure why so much hate on this one, I think it looks great. I agree on the price, but I had about $100 off in reward points, so I went for it. These days I'm only pulling the trigger on a few key pieces a year, if that, with the cost increases, but I can't pass on this one - reminds me too much of the OG SS piece.

This piece is Ex or Fail IMO...

And I dont even like the EX.

Yes I agree with you and I saw this at comic con in person that’s probably one of the reasons this is going to go up in value that exclusive is gonna sellout for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People are entitled to their opinion, but I love this statue and preordered the EX. I had a $25 gift card and a $20 code that I applied to cover California taxes.

Back