Pumpkinhead Maquette in express update !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe it shouldn't matter because only the sick and twisted would want an ugly $800 Pumpkinhead Maquette anyway? ;)

Yeah, but you could always be a
bxp26714.jpg

Actually, this is a very cool maquette (and huge too!) and I almost regret selling mine!

I'm sure it is cool and huge, but in the end its from one of the worst and most gross movies ever. I'm guessing the market for this is the same as for the Fly II.

Whatever Lonnie.

:moon

Hey guys, is it too much to ask not to copy/paste our Express Updates into the forum? We tried to establish this as a way to give subscribers some exclusivity when it comes to this stuff, rather than clue in the entire world. If that's not gonna be possible, who knows, they might pull the Express Updates altogether :(

From now on, we'll try to make sure the Express Updates get added immediately to your online newsletter archive list, so that you can perhaps say something like 'new Express Update sent out, check your newsletter account' rather than post the entire thing. Thanks! :duff

I think this falls into the "spirit" of what Dusty was requesting...

I do like how she said "Clue the entire World" in regards to posting it on the board, but when people fuss about collective opinions about Sideshow's products on the FreaksBoard they say "Only a small portion of Sideshow's buyer base is on the Freaks Boards" ... :D

I do like how she said "Clue the entire World" in regards to posting it on the board, but when people fuss about collective opinions about Sideshow's products on the FreaksBoard they say "Only a small portion of Sideshow's buyer base is on the Freaks Boards" ... :D

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Yeah...sure it is.

What time did you guys email? I emailed before this thread and haven't gotten a no go email.

What time did you guys email? I emailed before this thread and haven't gotten a no go email.

The original Express Update email got to my office at 12:11PM, and it got auto-forwarded from my home account, so if you didn't call somewhere right around Noon, I would think it was probably gone.

The original Express Update email got to my office at 12:11PM, and it got auto-forwarded from my home account, so if you didn't call somewhere right around Noon, I would think it was probably gone.

Looking at my email now, apparently something went wrong and my email was never sent anyway. Oh well.:lol:lol:lol

Back