Pumpkinhead 1/1 head bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xenomorhpian

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Does anyone have this bust? I don't know who makes it but I found a used one in good condition for 50$. What do you guys think?

If you're talking about the movie mold bust, there's only about 10 out there that are originals. A recaster on ebay has been selling recasts for a long time now so now there's tons of those out there.

I have an original and it's fantastic.

If you're talking about the movie mold bust, there's only about 10 out there that are originals. A recaster on ebay has been selling recasts for a long time now so now there's tons of those out there.

I have an original and it's fantastic.

This guy claims its original. He was selling it for 450$ now it's 50$. Even for a recast I think is a ok deal.

You can contact Lewis Frye on Facebook. He makes these;

422077_314047575318703_1945169269_n.jpg

I got this one from Joe Dunaway, it was part of his personal collection. He told me it was extremely rare and I know he doesn't paint recasts so I'm assuming it's legit.

pumpkinhead3.jpg

I got this one from Joe Dunaway, it was part of his personal collection. He told me it was extremely rare and I know he doesn't paint recasts so I'm assuming it's legit.

pumpkinhead3.jpg

Wow! That looks spot on! Looks like someone actually be-headed the actual movie prop! Loved this film! :clap

Back