• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PS3 Madden 2012 for SALE or TRADE!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NosferatuBill36

Super Freak
Reaction score
Purchased it yesterday. Don't want it.

Blu-ray is in mint condition. Case and everything included.

$45 shipped!

Will trade for NCAA2012 for PS3.

PM if interested.

Last edited:
Good luck on the sale, I am boycotting it this year as well. I am tired of getting online and getting beat by little 10 year olds who just blitz blitz blitz and then use bubble screens over and over again

Good luck on the sale, I am boycotting it this year as well. I am tired of getting online and getting beat by little 10 year olds who just blitz blitz blitz and then use bubble screens over and over again

LOL the point is to figure out how to beat those plays. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl I havent played since 2003...... Is the game flawed?

I boycotted from 08-10. Caved and bought last years version..it blew, so now I'm back to boycotting. The exclusive license deal is bull____.

LOL the point is to figure out how to beat those plays. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl I havent played since 2003...... Is the game flawed?

For someone who has not played the game for the last 8 years... I would expect that statement. It gets tiresome to see the same play over and over and over and over again. I can beat a blitz... but the bubble screens are just stupid easy to use, you miss a single tackle, and the player gets 20 yards. Just stupid.

miss the nfk2ks so much-----why madden never had cheerleaders made no sense----2010 last funds to madden from me-----

For someone who has not played the game for the last 8 years... I would expect that statement. It gets tiresome to see the same play over and over and over and over again. I can beat a blitz... but the bubble screens are just stupid easy to use, you miss a single tackle, and the player gets 20 yards. Just stupid.

There was one year that the WR would do a vertical corner and the QB would roll out to the widest hash and it would always work for 40+. After that I said F Madden.

Back