PrototypeZ Superman Statue 1/5th & 1/6th Work in Progress...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagnumOpus

Super Freak
Reaction score
4BED16F0-E34F-4D34-802D-865093CA7EAC_zpsb0y6jzyw.jpg

F106F4CE-B05F-4ACB-BEB6-CFD1DFE2E187_zpsso1w3j8z.jpg

0orj.jpg

I'm sure this will turn out great. Sosa is an incredible sculptor. Can't wait to see what else he has come up with for the DC line.

That looks sweet! They doing anyone else? Perhaps Batman?

You can be sure Bats is already being planned. They have the DC license so I'm sure we'll be seeing many more characters popping up. Bats is an obvious must.

Would you make a youtube video of you sculpting this? I find those videos fascinating! (doesn't matter how far you are into the sculpt, you can start the video mid project and it still be amazing to watch)

Would you make a youtube video of you sculpting this? I find those videos fascinating! (doesn't matter how far you are into the sculpt, you can start the video mid project and it still be amazing to watch)

The original poster did not sculpt this piece. He just posted WIP shots already released by the actual sculptor. This is being sculpted by Erick Sosa. Until he releases more pics or videos, this is what we have to work with.

Back