PROTOTYPEZ STUDIOS Presents: Fully Licensed Street Fighter model kits

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Small teaser for the flesh tones (this was done on my second Ryu, which wasn't prepped, just to make sure I was happy with the result)

Completed pics this weekend

Thanks

For a licenced kit, yeah definitely.

It does require quite a bit of work though when it comes to the prep job. Not the cleanest kit I've seen but the sculpt more than makes up for it.

Thanks

For a licenced kit, yeah definitely.

It does require quite a bit of work though when it comes to the prep job. Not the cleanest kit I've seen but the sculpt more than makes up for it.

Awesome hope we see more characters dunno if the first couple kits are doing that good .

Once there are some painted pieces shown, I'm sure Sagat and Ryu will sell out quick.
People just want to see what the final piece will look like

Once there are some painted pieces shown, I'm sure Sagat and Ryu will sell out quick.
People just want to see what the final piece will look like

Saw a few pics over at Statueforum the piece looks great need to Sagot painted this line needs Cammy and Bison.

That's exactly what Logan should emulate.
Exactly hope we get something like it. Erick Sosa is doing a great job with those kits .
Small teaser for the flesh tones (this was done on my second Ryu, which wasn't prepped, just to make sure I was happy with the result)

Completed pics this weekend

you did that with an airbrush or a regular brush ? Also what color is that doing the outlines light brown?

All done with an airbrush. 2 actually, Iwata Eclipse and Bagder Sotar 2020.

The paints I used are Garage Kit Colors. Garage kit flesh and pale flesh for the highlights. Shading was done with a mix of garage kit flesh and Golden burnt sienna hue

All done with an airbrush. 2 actually, Iwata Eclipse and Bagder Sotar 2020.

The paints I used are Garage Kit Colors. Garage kit flesh and pale flesh for the highlights. Shading was done with a mix of garage kit flesh and Golden burnt sienna hue

Awesome thanks for the tip going order my ryu today saw what vincevell did to his sagot wow going to use the magnet method too.

Nice paint up Spidey! Ryu's arm looks shredded! Maybe a little too much? Not sure yet. Everything else looks awesome.

Will take a whole bunch of them when he's all done.

There'll be a video too ;)

I'll make sure to keep you guys posted

Wow aweome anyway to post a pic next to a Bowen statue love to the comparison .

I don't have any Bowens but Kotos are the same scale so yeah no problem. But these kits are bigger (true 1/6, like Hot Toys)

A little X-Men vs Capcom maybe? :)

Back