1/6 Prototypez Deadpool 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Koto website says that Artfx Deadpool is actually 1/6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This may be true, but the artfx line in general is not. I think the fx line is even made of plastic. The fine art line is a true 1/6 line. Every piece is supposed to be in 1/6 scale and is advertised as such. The pieces are also not plastic.

To put this topic to bed...The DS premier Thanos measures 12 inches tall with base. I just measured my Bowen Infinity Gauntlet Thanos and he's 15 inches tall with base (the figure alone is 13 inches tall). The Koto Fine Art Thanos is 15 and a half inches tall with base. Find a pic with them all lined up and you'll clearly see how much larger the Bowen and Koto Thanos are. Remember, the difference of just 2 inches in 1/6 scale is a whole foot in full scale. I've seen the DS Thanos with my own eyes. It is not 1/6 scale.

I think there are some confusion now lol. Koto fine art and artfx are 1/6.

DST only states "12 inc scale line"

I think there are some confusion now lol. Koto fine art and artfx are 1/6.

DST only states "12 inc scale line"

Koto's artfx line is usually 1/10 scale and made of plastic. Just look up the fx Avengers, X-MEN, and Spider-Man pieces. They are all 1/10 scale and cost about $60.

Artfx+ is 1/10. Artfx is 1/6.

OK, I don't collect either because I personally don't like plastic pieces. I only collect the Fine Art line. That said, I've seen the DS Thanos and he is significantly smaller than the Bowen and Koto Fine Art statues.

OK, I don't collect either because I personally don't like plastic pieces. I only collect the Fine Art line. That said, I've seen the DS Thanos and he is significantly smaller than the Bowen and Koto Fine Art statues.

Technically the pieces you collect are also plastic also. Just a different kind of plastic (polyurethane resin) mixed with "powdered stone additives" for weight.

Will be nice to see someone measure DST Thanos to see what 12" scale means for him. The DST Spider-Gwen I have, which is resin, appears to be 1/6.

Technically the pieces you collect are also plastic also. Just a different kind of plastic (polyurethane resin) mixed with "powdered stone additives" for weight.

Will be nice to see someone measure DST Thanos to see what 12" scale means for him. The DST Spider-Gwen I have, which is resin, appears to be 1/6.

Just bumped the DS Thanos thread asking for actual measurements. I know resin contains plastic, but it's not entirely made of plastic. There is a huge difference between the 2.

Im no expert on what these materials are but my justice league line is definitely plastic (but looking sweeeeet) and the fine arts feel damn sturdy and heavy h

Im no expert on what these materials are but my justice league line is definitely plastic (but looking sweeeeet) and the fine arts feel damn sturdy and heavy h

Yeah, there's a big difference between the 2. I'm not saying one is better than the other. However, as a personal choice, I like resin or cold cast porcelain pieces the best.

OK, so a member here measured his DS Thanos for me. Thanos stands 11 3/4 inches by himself and 14 to the top of his head with base (base is 2 1/4 inches). Thanos in 1/6 scale should measure slightly less than 13 1/4 inches. So, the DS Thanos isn't 1/6 scale. The Bowen Thanos clocks in at approximately 13 inches without the base. So, the Bowen Thanos is pretty much spot on. Also, Koto pieces tend to be slightly larger in scale then Bowen statues so the Koto Thanos is every bit 1/6 scale because it's about a 1/2 inch taller than the Bowen Thanos.

Putting the height aside, the Bowen Thanos most definitely has more girth overall than the DS Thanos does. That's where the biggest difference is IMO. These premier statues are nice, but they do run on the smallish side.

That all said, these DS Premier pieces are a fantastic deal. Many of them look good and the prices can't be beat. If the slightly smaller scale isn't an issue with collectors, these DS Premier statues are a great value.

OK, so a member here measured his DS Thanos for me. Thanos stands 11 3/4 inches by himself and 14 to the top of his head with base (base is 2 1/4 inches). Thanos in 1/6 scale should measure slightly less than 13 1/4 inches. So, the DS Thanos isn't 1/6 scale. The Bowen Thanos clocks in at approximately 13 inches without the base. So, the Bowen Thanos is pretty much spot on. Also, Koto pieces tend to be slightly larger in scale then Bowen statues so the Koto Thanos is every bit 1/6 scale because it's about a 1/2 inch taller than the Bowen Thanos.

Putting the height aside, the Bowen Thanos most definitely has more girth overall than the DS Thanos does. That's where the biggest difference is IMO. These premier statues are nice, but they do run on the smallish side.

That all said, these DS Premier pieces are a fantastic deal. Many of them look good and the prices can't be beat. If the slightly smaller scale isn't an issue with collectors, these DS Premier statues are a great value.

Nice to have measurements. The Spider-Gwen DST Premier appears to be 1/6. So one of the two is an exception to being 1/6. When you call your line "12" scale" and possibly make all of them 12" then they will vary in proportional scale. Thanos smaller than 1/6, Spider-Gwen perhaps a bit bigger than 1/6. That would explain it. I'm looking to buy more DST Premier pieces including the deadpool that was shown. Will see what scale they are.

Nice to have measurements. The Spider-Gwen DST Premier appears to be 1/6. So one of the two is an exception to being 1/6. When you call your line "12" scale" and possibly make all of them 12" then they will vary in proportional scale. Thanos smaller than 1/6, Spider-Gwen perhaps a bit bigger than 1/6. That would explain it. I'm looking to buy more DST Premier pieces including the deadpool that was shown. Will see what scale they are.

Tell us what you think about DP when you get him. I'm pretty much set on my 1/6 collection. I only need 3 more pieces. Once I score Nightcrawler, Mr. Fantastic, and Invisible Woman...I'm set. I didn't like the Bowen versions of those characters. I think eventually another 1/6 Nightcrawler will get made by some company. However, getting a 1/6 Reed and Sue is going to be a challenge with the way Marvel is shutting down all FF merch.

Tell us what you think about DP when you get him. I'm pretty much set on my 1/6 collection. I only need 3 more pieces. Once I score Nightcrawler, Mr. Fantastic, and Invisible Woman...I'm set. I didn't like the Bowen versions of those characters. I think eventually another 1/6 Nightcrawler will get made by some company. However, getting a 1/6 Reed and Sue is going to be a challenge with the way Marvel is shutting down all FF merch.

Will do. I buy the 1/6 statues to keep me busy between the 1/4+ scale statues. So it may be a while before I get him. Not to mention the fact he doesn't come out till March?? anyway. Hopefully I'll have some more DST Premier and Milestones by then. Fantastic value for money.

Sosa confirmed on in Facebook page 1. Deadpool announcement very soon 2 Europe only

This thing is amazing. They also announced wolverine. Thinking of getting deadpool or waiting on wolverine. They also announced they try to reveal a character and have it ready to ship between 1-2 months. Only europe but i got friends in Holland who can arrange this for me. Pretty excited
48693226cd1e3891b6f4bd84c3f58bc4.jpg
7066c9ebadc226354060387f9dcf15fc.jpg
8e90d9fd827ce9c3cd3e2b2090d8055b.jpg

Lucky you!

Would you be willing to help me get one? PM me if so.

Back