Prometheus Sequel (ALIEN: Covenant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You really need to play this up. Think big! That burger needs a great name. There could be other foods. It could go viral. Soon, there's action figures based on "Joe". Joe...? No. Based on.... Old Joe Bloodstone. Or something like that.

Why was he a pilot and why did he kill with a machete? And don't say because that's what was in the garage when we filmed it.

Yup yup.

Just go to NYC AMC Lincoln Square Loews website and click to purchase an Imax ticket, you'll see the absurdity for yourself lol.

Should be included in an infraction package, mandatory watching of CC.

You must be one RICH dude to live there!

You really need to play this up. Think big! That burger needs a great name. There could be other foods. It could go viral. Soon, there's action figures based on "Joe". Joe...? No. Based on.... Old Joe Bloodstone. Or something like that.

Why was he a pilot and why did he kill with a machete? And don't say because that's what was in the garage when we filmed it.

Joe Knows, Joe Blows, Just Joe, Joe does the Mazti? Yep no ring to it.

Curious if anyone has purchased the digital download of this via amazon? I heard that if you get it with iTunes there are some extras and features included, but since iDon't iTunes, it's not clear if amazon digital download includes the extra features as well. The extra features and deleted scenes are the only reason I'd consider owning this.

I see that this movie hits blu-ray in 11 days. I'm surprised it's not in second run theaters yet. I was wanting to catch those shlocky thrills one more time on the big screen before deciding if it'd be an enduring guilty pleasure at home.

For whatever reason the "non-canon" movies like A3/A:Res/Prometheus/Covenant don't bug me at all and I don't really have a hard time sitting though any of them. A:Res used to really annoy me but now I'll pretty much watch it anytime it's on if I'm channel surfing.

Probably because ALIEN/ALIENS are such a perfect combo that leave nothing else needing to be told. I don't have to worry about being frustrated on "missed opportunities" or anything from anything that followed.

Curious if anyone has purchased the digital download of this via amazon? I heard that if you get it with iTunes there are some extras and features included, but since iDon't iTunes, it's not clear if amazon digital download includes the extra features as well. The extra features and deleted scenes are the only reason I'd consider owning this.

I got it on PSN. I've really enjoyed the extras I've gotten through so far. I don't know how much of it was available beforehand because I avoided spoilers. One thing that was especially interesting is the extended epilogue which reveals that
Spoiler Spoiler:

I don't recall seeing that anywhere. Also more info on why he did what he did to
Spoiler Spoiler:

For whatever reason the "non-canon" movies like A3/A:Res/Prometheus/Covenant don't bug me at all and I don't really have a hard time sitting though any of them. A:Res used to really annoy me but now I'll pretty much watch it anytime it's on if I'm channel surfing.

Probably because ALIEN/ALIENS are such a perfect combo that leave nothing else needing to be told. I don't have to worry about being frustrated on "missed opportunities" or anything from anything that followed.

That's the way I feel about any Terminator movie after the first two- I enjoyed all three that came after!!

I got it on PSN. I've really enjoyed the extras I've gotten through so far. I don't know how much of it was available beforehand because I avoided spoilers. One thing that was especially interesting is the extended epilogue which reveals that
Spoiler Spoiler:

I don't recall seeing that anywhere. Also more info on why he did what he did to
Spoiler Spoiler:

so the deleted footage is integrated into the film if you purchase it?

Back