Prometheus Engineer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

11.png

12.png

13.png

14.png

15.png

16.png

17.png

18.png

19.png

20.png

Bed.png

Only200.png

064of200.png

Thanks! Very hard to photograph. You don't want to wash out the white, yet you want to see the details of the dark. Red Sonja pictures next.

I dont know who decided this pose if he would have this pose its a instant buy for me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 165
Well I liked this piece already, so to find out FedEx has wiped my $99 import duty completely makes it all the more sweeter
wink.gif

Really should get some more pictures of this piece, still loving it.

Nice! I might go with the same set up actually when my Big Chap arrives... until I can find a Big Chap maquette at least.

How did you manage that?
Got my $123 Red Sonja bill :gah:

A rare bit of good luck for me ;) I argued the invoice as it was too high (along with my warrior lsb that had automatically been paid) never heard back from them, I rang up yesterday to see why and he told me it had been wiped for whatever reason, I owe nothing haha. I thanked him and decided not to push my luck and try to get the £8 I'd been overcharged on the Warrior back. This guy became an impressive, rare bargain for me then..

I'm pretty sure Duty is just the same as VAT and it shouldn't be added.

I get the occasional invoice with Duty added. I always question that it shouldn't be added by sending FedEx copies of previous invoices where it has either been removed or was not added to begin with.

I'm pretty sure Duty is just the same as VAT and it shouldn't be added.

I get the occasional invoice with Duty added. I always question that it shouldn't be added by sending FedEx copies of previous invoices where it has either been removed or was not added to begin with.
How do they respond? Ever had it refunded?

It's only £17 but it's another reason to order locally. Must average £50+ cheaper getting the Reg now.
Think Big Chap & Machiko will be my last Exclusives.

Back