Prometheus Engineer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Krec9 may be right with his guesstimate of $899. I figure if the Big Chap maquette was $800 and the Engineer is taller than BC, then that might explain why some peeps think he may be more expensive?

I do hope this Engineer is cheaper though.

if he is, I'm 100% out, money goin towards the P2.

Really hoping its not that much more than Gladiator Hulk. Hoping $700 the most. Really want this!

Regardless of price I will save up to get this. As a big fan of the Prometheus film, I consider this maquette the ultimate collectible for the film. If there is one to have, it's this one.

looks pretty fantabolous to me. whats the projected size (height) of this?

Just guessing since I am not a statue collector, but aren't Maquettes typically 1/4 scale? So the Engineer could be anywhere between 18-22" tall?

Just guessing since I am not a statue collector, but aren't Maquettes typically 1/4 scale? So the Engineer could be anywhere between 18-22" tall?

I think this may be way taller than that. The Big Chap maquette was 28" with base and he's 1/4 (although, he looks to be 1/3 to me). The Engineer in the movie should be taller than big Chap. I forgot what was the actual heights of the two were on film.

Oh and all my Alien maquettes are 1/4 or bigger. SS doesn't really do a perfect job when it comes to scale, but pretty close is good enough for me. Bigger is better! :lol

Day one order for me. Loved the movie and think this piece looks great.

Chris

me too, day one!

can someone who saw it in person confirm that he is tall enough to compliment the big chap maquette? Im a bit worried because he is described as "statue" & not "maqueete" or "PF".

Also, I dont know how the mask will be attachable, no neck in the mask & no visible seam on the statue!

SDCC_2013_Sideshow_Collectibles_Thursday-093.jpg

SDCC_2013_Sideshow_Collectibles_Thursday-094.jpg

SDCC_2013_Sideshow_Collectibles_Thursday-095.jpg

SDCC_2013_Sideshow_Collectibles_Thursday-096.jpg

SDCC_2013_Sideshow_Collectibles_Thursday-097.jpg

SDCC_2013_Sideshow_Collectibles_Thursday-098.jpg

SDCC_2013_Sideshow_Collectibles_Thursday-099.jpg

yes!! Finally!!!! So ordering this. Cannot wait!!!!! Looks really amazing!!!

Has it been confirmed that he gets a switch out mask?

It looks like that could just be a compliment to the statue as opposed to a switch out.

Has it been confirmed that he gets a switch out mask?

It looks like that could just be a compliment to the statue as opposed to a switch out.

exactly my concern, no visible seam & the mask have no neck extension. I hope someone ask Sideshow in the booth to confirm.

Guys that mask isn't supposed to go with this suit. This is the pressure suit. The chair suit (black color) is the one that has the mask. It also looks way different.

Prom1.JPG

Back