• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Prometheus Body / Hasbro 12" Dovchenko / Hasbro 12" Cairo Swordsman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Boot

Super Freak
Reaction score
Prometheus Body SOLD

From an Indy figure, but the joints are closer to Belloq in terms of tightness, for whatever that's worth. No hands or feet (or pegs for 'em), but you Freaks on the lookout for a loose Pro wouldn't let a little thing like that stop you, would you? Of course not.

Hasbro 12" Col. Dovchenko $16 SOLD

Complete with deadly giant-size fire ants! Don't let those prototype photos floating around fool you, this guy never shipped with an AK-47. He's 100% complete and ready to ship! A pretty great likeness to boot!

Hasbro 12" Cairo Swordsman SOLD

Break out your dysentery-suffering Sideshow Indy and gun 'em down! *BTW, the two snakes are included!

FINE PRINT: The rayray1138 watermark is for eBay purposes (you all get first dibs), so if you want to check my references, feel free to do so. 100% positive feedback. I've also had some great transactions on this board too, so buy with confidence!

Will ship to the United States only (sincerest apologies, International Freaks!) and payments accepted through PayPal only

Last edited:
I will take the 2 hasbro figures the russian and the cairo swordsman for $25 shipped..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back