Problems / experiences with Toy HQ [UK]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my quest to find a UK based supplier for my Hot Toys addiction, Toy HQ appeared in a Google search. As with quite a few sites, everything is sold out on pre-orders so I often find myself wondering whether I should commit to pre-order or take my chances with the likes of ebay or Forbidden Planet when the figure is eventually released.

Glad I saw this thread before ordering on their site!

Multiple thread about the same company, merged. I also added a general title to it so others may contribute too.
x:peace

Multiple thread about the same company, merged. I also added a general title to it so others may contribute too.
x:peace

Good thinking! :)

Everything I have ordered from ToyHQ has been delivered ok, so imo they are fine to deal with.

I'm sure you're not the only one. It's why merging is a good idea.
- I can only speak for my own experience and that's why I cannot/would not recommend them.

I've dealt with most of the UK/EU retailers and these guys are up there with the worst. (2nd worst, in my opinion). Took me many months to get my money refunded, and even then it wasn't a full refund and I lost out on a figure they never sent! Their prices look good, but I personally found them to be extremely rude and they ignored emails. They're the kind of people you have to threaten with legal action to get answers. Why are people like that?!

I have to add - for the sake of fairness - that I know someone who's ordered a couple of (in stock) figures from them and had no problems - albeit slow delivery. Me, personally, will never deal with them again.

Back